SOLD!! Animal Plastics Cages and racks for Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 05-11-2015, 05:19 PM   #1
DKopkie
Animal Plastics Cages and racks for Sale

I am planning a pre move trip From Northern Illinois to SE Arizona
No firm date but will be sometime the 1st half of June
Route has not been set, But COULD POSSIBLY deliver these cages as long as I am not going a long way out of my way. 2 or 3 hrs is one thing but don't ask me to drive a day out of my way because that will not be possible
Route has not been set but will either be thru Iowa, Nebraska to Denver down thru New Mexico and I 10 west to Tucson AZ or down to St Louis thru Missouri, and south Kansas very west Oklahoma, to I 25 thru New Mexico to I 10 and on to Arizona.
Again I would do these for cheap (gas and a little for my out of the way time say $100). These cages would have to be paid for in advance if I was going to deliver.

I have for sale 12 (NEW) Unassembled Animal Plastics cages
All cages have sliding glass doors removable dividers and No heat and black in color
I have 9 T8's and 3 T10's
All cages have NOT been Assembled so no point in pictures
48 x 24 x (T8's are 12 H) ( T10's are 15 H)
Pickup only, Cash only, no trades please, am making a long distance move shortly and need to lighten the load
Selling as a group only $1800 firm
Also have other slightly used racks for sale

(SOLD) AP 1753 9 shelf with belly heat and wheels Have complete sets of 15 and 32 quart tubs that go with this rack $400
20 slot 6 quart rack with back heat and tubs $150
10 slot 15 quart Iris tub rack with belly heat $200
(SOLD)10 slot older Boaphile rack with belly heat and 10 quart tubs. Tubs measure approx 15.5 x 10.5 x 3.5 high $125

Located about 90 miles NW of Tinley Park in Rochelle Illinois

Thanks for looking

Dwight
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-12-2015, 09:26 PM   #2
Poppy828
I know you said no dividing, but I have to ask as I am in need of just a couple enclosures. Not all 12.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:54 PM   #3
DKopkie
The reason I am saying selling as a group.
The way they are wrapped up individually.
They ALL LOOK alike. I have not been able to figure out a way to tell the t8 from the t10
I don't even know if you could weigh them and find the heavy ones and be 100% positive that they were the t10s. The pvc material seems to vary quite a bit in weight depending on how much "air" was in the mix when the sheet were made.There is just no way I can unwrap them to figure it out.
If somebody knows a way to tell them apart without unwrapping them I would be willing to sell them individually
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!