best and worst deal - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

View Poll Results: Best deal
got a het that proved out 1 12.50%
got a great price on a visual 5 62.50%
got a boy that turned into a girl 1 12.50%
Got a girl that was already gravid 2 25.00%
Got a wc that turned into a killer producer 1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2007, 05:28 AM   #1
akaangela
best and worst deal

OK it is 2am so I came up with a question for all of you.

What is the best deal you have ever gotten on a bp?

What is the worst deal?

For example you paid $25 for a het albino female who proved herself with 5 albino babies I WISH.

My best deal was a trade of two normal females for a het albino female. I am still raising her up.

Worst deal (haven't had many at all) is I got a little boy bp who was the WORST feeder and the meanest temperment I have ever had in a bp. He would strike anything and everything except food

Old 12-21-2007, 05:32 AM   #2
akaangela
Ok there should have been an "other" in those choices but I don't know how to edit it.

Old 12-21-2007, 10:48 AM   #3
PythonWallace
deals

I chose "Great price on a visual" and "male turned out to be a female". Last year I got a male albino BP for below "market", and it turned out to be a female. I didn't have any breeding plans for "him" this year, so it turned out to be a great thing for me. Next year I can breed my hets together for albinos, and breed the female albino to my spider or mojave males.

All my worst deals were buying from less than reputable people. Now I only deal with the big name breeders.

Old 12-23-2007, 12:41 AM   #4
David Reid
Angela, will it still be a great deal if your "Het" Albino female does not prove out. I think you may have jumped the gun on this one...I would have waited to say what a great deal it was until I had Albino babies hatching.

Dave

Old 12-23-2007, 01:20 AM   #5
varnyard
Well, I bought 2 adult females from a guy, I bought as normals when I got them, one had the paper work saying that she was 100% het for albino. That was three years ago, I sold them both as normals, I also told the buyer about the papers on the one. I made sure she understood that I was not selling her as a het, and would not stand behind the papers. She bought them and I sent her the papers. That season she was bred to an albino, all of her babies were albinos.

Old 12-27-2007, 10:41 AM   #6
akaangela
My trade of two girls for one het was a great deal because 1. I LOVE the snake I got. She has a beautiful pattern, she is a good feeder, and she is one of my prizes in my collection.

I have two females I didn't say where my best deal because I bought them for normal price but they are poss het. NOW IF they prove out they will be the deal of a lifetime. However they have not proved out yet. I am still holding my breath on that one

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!