Bad Guy ANDREW BIDDLE- MAJOR LEAGUE CONSTRICTORS - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:45 PM   #211
crusher
Check your local laws you may be able to file suit against him where you live if so par for the course give him 30 days and file suit But stay on him and call his local police I don't think it will do much good unless he is on parole.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:49 PM   #212
Iraqvet
Wow lol..I just checked the thread I started about this on another site..A guy there said Andrew should know there are people out there who support him..He also said Andrew is having twins and thats why the refund thing is hard....I had to tell him he must be a winner as well..I mean Andrew is a scammer low life,and his PREGNEANT WIFE WAS IN JAIL??.I dont know why anyone would support them..I do feel for the kids..But I dont see them being in their parents custody to long...

Old 03-09-2010, 10:52 PM   #213
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
Wow lol..I just checked the thread I started about this on another site..A guy there said Andrew should know there are people out there who support him..He also said Andrew is having twins and thats why the refund thing is hard....I had to tell him he must be a winner as well..I mean Andrew is a scammer low life,and his PREGNEANT WIFE WAS IN JAIL??.I dont know why anyone would support them..I do feel for the kids..But I dont see them being in their parents custody to long...
From my experience reading the forums, stories that involve emotional manipulation are usually successful in blinding people to facts.

Old 03-10-2010, 01:29 AM   #214
Abby
Wow, what a mess! I hope you guys get your money back... Or animals, whichever you're waiting on. I've contacted this guy a couple times about animals and his communication was always lacking, I'm glad we never made a deal. I also wanted to add that I've seen Andrew and "Joecool" posting on other forums (DarkSideReptiles) together as partners/friends what have you as well. I'm sure you could easily find their posts over there as proof of that. Good luck.

Old 03-10-2010, 04:19 AM   #215
tatmeup
very disheartened as to how this has all turned out... was hoping for the best, that damn lure of easy money.. i hate it when people get screwed and also when animals die or are lost due to lack of knowledge, husbandry or mispacking.. hopefully this gets settled one way or another. as for the andrew and the joe cool deal. they lived together for a short while. then joe went to vegas and andy stayed in fla. joe has his animals and andrew has his.. major league constrictors is purely andrew.

his personal life is of no concern when it comes to business and customer relations. this is a bad deal completely and couldve happenned to anyone apparently. as i said. hopefully it ends and gets dealt with soon.

Old 03-10-2010, 12:51 PM   #216
Hybridbird
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bansheetics View Post
I have not heard anything from him, I went to the post office today and they said 100% for sure that the overnight I sent him with the check in it did arrive on Saturday, so he has had the postal money order since Saturday and he will not respond to any of my pm's..... guess I will be call the authorities in his town tomorrow, as well.
Maybe I missed it, but did you send a postal money order? Just wondering because most likely he will cash that at a post office because they don't charge to cash them.Once he does, it can A) be tracked and proven HE cashed it and B) that will be his second federal felony. The hole only get s deeper from there.

Old 03-10-2010, 01:07 PM   #217
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybridbird View Post
Maybe I missed it, but did you send a postal money order? Just wondering because most likely he will cash that at a post office because they don't charge to cash them.Once he does, it can A) be tracked and proven HE cashed it and B) that will be his second federal felony. The hole only get s deeper from there.
Isn't there a way to cancel a Postal or regular money order?

Old 03-10-2010, 02:11 PM   #218
1truth
I have contacted all the authorities. The postal service is my only real lead at all. Anybody who has done business with him and had a good transaction and is still not calling this kid out is being foolish. You could of been on my end of the deal and his lack of actions in this predicament superceeds any good deal he has done in the past. HIS TRUE COLORS HAVE BEEN SHOWN. WHICH HE DID TO HIMSELF. Im just the one who brought them out. Anybody get their snakes yet?????

Old 03-10-2010, 03:02 PM   #219
hupababy_83
no money? what about the others and their snakes? any updates? I watched a video about these two baffoons and they hand a PO'd snake, that the were p****ing off on purpose! Who in their right mind would p*** of an Afrock?! They were on my never do business with them list from the get go. I'm sorry about what you are going thru Mike, if I was you I'd hire a knee breaker, but thats just me. Goodluck to everyone involved. Hopefully justice will happen.

Betty Scott

Old 03-10-2010, 04:23 PM   #220
High Altitude Retics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybridbird View Post

I did send a postal money order, I just got home to this message from Andre...
Sorry I just wasn't able to get to the mail but I did get your check. Due to the recent events that are happening I am going to refund your money back to you. It will be in the mail shortly. Sorry for all the trouble

So I guess I will see what happens, I contacted the authorities this morning and I know exactly what I can do about the situation, so if he does return it then I will be happy if not I know which route I need to take... and lets just say it wont involve local police it involves federal agencies, and I am sure they dont look too lightly on these kind of situations.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!