SOLD!! CG/Banana Pied Males $1350 shipped! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-08-2016, 07:11 PM   #1
yzguyfl
CG/Banana Pied Males $1350 shipped!

SOLD!!!

1.0 male banana pied #240 152g

This is my best price now, first one to come up with money take him, if no one takes, I'll be bringing to Daytona.

Parents were banana het pied male, and Pied female.
Both are over 150g, and eating rat pups, and have taken live as well as Frozen/Thawed and eagerly eating.
These are not sub 100g hatchlings!
Both have had at least 10 meals, and ready to go when payment clears and weather permits.
Both hatched 6/14/2016

I don't know if this matters, but a sibling to these turned out to be a female banana pied.

Shipping assumes Continental US. They can also be picked up locally from the Tampa/St. Pete/Brandon Fl area, or held for pickup at the Daytona reptile show.

Minimum of 20% deposit due within 24hrs (through PayPal), and full payment within 15 days.

I will not consider an animal sold until I get at least a 20% deposit paypal to mark@1bad69.com . (if you are trying to negotiate a deal, and someone else pays me first, they get it, I have had too many deals fall through.)
I am most likely not interested in trades, you can ask, but the answer will likely be no.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
banana, coral glow, pied