Pastel Hypo/Ghost 800 grams! pastel het hypo 500 gram & adult female het hypo! Trade? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 03:18 PM   #1
evansnakes
Pastel Hypo/Ghost 800 grams! pastel het hypo 500 gram & adult female het hypo! Trade?

Ready to breed now!

Male Hypo Pastel (pastel ghost), 800 grams, exceptional and ready to breed! Produced by Mark and Kim Bell, eats live rats $7500 cash or $8500 1/2 cash 1/2 trade.

Male Pastel 100% het hypo with full photo documentation, eats good, over 500 grams! $1350 shipped!

Female 100% het Bell hypo, eats live rats, ready to breed now! $1400 shipped
Buy the female with either of the males above for only $1200 additional!

Only looking for trade on the first animal and only partial trade for visible ball morphs like: pewter, bumble bee, pins, mojaves, spiders, lesser male, pieds, etc.. Let me know what you have to trade. Would also be interested in baby sulcatta and leopard torts, bulk baby corns and kings, bulk baby bearded dragons, etc. What do you have to trade?

Payment via money order, cashiers check, paypal, cash, checks, whatever. All forms of payment must clear account prior to shipping. I do not ship first on trades. Thousands of happy customers and many many references available. Please no private messages, I don't check them. Best way to get a hold of me is either personal email or home phone number both below.

evansnakes@aol.com 248 253 1334

Thanks very much. Evan

Potential 2007 production in Ball Pythons
Hypo pastel
pastel het hypo
hypo
het hypo
pastel het pied
het pied
pastel
super pastel
spider
bumble bee
pinstripe
pastel pinstripe
mojave
yellow belly (het ivory)
granite
and some others

VERY good prices on top quality pastels this year!

evansnakes@aol.com 248 253 1334
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-12-2007, 11:48 PM   #2
evansnakes
Well I have gotten a ton of maybe and a pile of "I will try to get money together". Anybody want to follow through on a deal on any of these great animals that could make you a major profit THIS year, just let me know but don't much longer or they will not be for sale/trade. Thanks. Evan
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread