High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-10-2007, 09:30 AM   #111
fuscusking13
Ritchie....

I kind of feel like you miss quoted me and I dont really appreciate it. Not trying to come off as a jerk, but I said I wouldnt even recognize myself in that photo and that it was too small to tell anything, and that by no means indicates that I have doubts in David. As I said I always keep an open mind just in case because everyone is wrong from time to time. The definate differences from David and that photo are skin tone, hair color, facial hair differences, and with nothing in the photo to reference size too (other than a gator of unknown size) I cant even be sure they have a similar build.

As to the person who mentioned the dial up internet I can confirm that David has a facility in Oakdale LA, as I have been there, and I was born in Louisiana, so I know the state, and he is definately there. As a matter of fact he was just hooking up an internet connection in that building so that he had one while he was cleaning/feeding the snakes, since the building is strictly snakes, and a sink, counter ect, and he soends so much time in there, as any good herper does with their animals. Oakdale is a small town and there arent any real big towns from the texas border to there so it is possible, also maybe Daves house is closer to the border, as he did not live in the snake facility. All I know for sure is he is definately in Louisiana, and has an established facility there, and lots and lots of snakes. The quick tour I took was at least an hour in just one of his facilities, so he definately has a good sized collection. Take care everyone, Dan M.

Old 01-10-2007, 11:06 AM   #112
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
We met the Caps online and asked for help with building a website. We were new to computers and needed help. We have never met him or his wife in person. Just because they may have bought a property or snakes from the other fella you are trying to connect us to doesn't mean diddly squat. They are into reptiles. Apparently The other fella was into reptiles too. They are both from the same state. This hobby often has small circles and many folks know other folks and do business accordingly. I think it's just awful that anyone would drag good people into such asinine baloney.
It's a small community but not that small.

Quote:
This site is just despicable in that good folks can be so degraded in such a way with zero proof of wrongdoing.

David Beauchemin
Except of course, when you are in the driver seat.

Quote:
Although this event was/is inevitable, it seems to be a tad premature. It seems there is a lot more to this that meets the eye.
Quote:
At least here it won't be one sided and biased.
David Beauchemin
Quote:
I did a little more digging last night and found out a whoooole lot more about this little drama. It seems that anyone posting in the thread on Constrictor forums with a contrary opinion to Mikes and Bobs was immediately deleted and arbitrarily banned. What I found on Ralph Davis' site was a lot more revealing and straightforward.

I'm sure it's just another coincidence that the only person that HEH has tried to malign by starting threads about them is also someone Damon blamed for his problems.

Old 01-10-2007, 12:00 PM   #113
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuscusking13
I kind of feel like you miss quoted me and I dont really appreciate it. Not trying to come off as a jerk, but I said I wouldnt even recognize myself in that photo and that it was too small to tell anything, and that by no means indicates that I have doubts in David.

Well I was not trying to "Quote" you. I was trying to convey the general idea of what was said to me by "SOMEONE".

But let us see what was really said, since you called me out and ratted yourself out..

YOU - but I said I wouldnt even recognize myself in that photo and that it was too small to tell anything

ME - it does not really look like you. but the photo is too small to be sure.

EXACT QUOTE - Honestly I cant tell from that picture. My first instinct would be no, but its too small to tell. If you can send it to me in an email where I can open a bigger shot I can perhaps tell you. My personal email is XXXXXXXXX@yahoo.com. Im sorry at this point that I could not be of more help. Take care, Dan.

So, sorry to come off sounding like a jerk. But since you made it looked like I "misquoted" you on PURPOSE. I figured I would do a side by side comparison. It looks like my "quote" is actually closer than yours. As a matter of fact, I did not even mention you by name. I allowed you the dignity of not posting your name. Since you were so "open minded" I was trying to be politically correct. But you jumped in there with the thought that I ratted you out to your buddy. You ratted yourself out. you just made it look like you are willing to help anyone.......as long as your buddy does not find out. Well I guess he just did.

Old 01-10-2007, 12:20 PM   #114
Otter_23
In my opinion this could be quickly resolved. Direct questions were asked and way to provide proof given. If these questions continue to be sidestepped etc... Than it is evident to me that this is a business that I do not want to deal with. It is very easy to put this thread to rest if you are being honest and truthful. Your choice.

Old 01-10-2007, 12:27 PM   #115
Cat_72
Very well said, Mark.

Old 01-10-2007, 12:30 PM   #116
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter_23
In my opinion this could be quickly resolved. Direct questions were asked and way to provide proof given. If these questions continue to be sidestepped etc... Than it is evident to me that this is a business that I do not want to deal with. It is very easy to put this thread to rest if you are being honest and truthful. Your choice.
And in the meantime, I would encourage anyone who has a feeling about HEH, either positive or negative, to let their thoughts be heard by voting on their Fauna Good Guy certificate found here -----> Certificate

As the certificate is the first thing you see when visiting their page.

Griz

Old 01-10-2007, 12:36 PM   #117
fuscusking13
Ritchie...

Ratted out? I am a very honest person and hide nothing from anyone. I only put that reply in PM because you PMed me first. Dave and I had talked thru email for a while months back and he was always helpful and honest with me, and when I was having trouble with my rocks breeding he even offered to ship me a fresh shed from one of his males to throw in with my male to get him in combat mode, and more likely to breed. It was things like this that made me offer my collection to him first when I needed to part with it. He was the only one willing to take them and not resell any, as I want them to all stay together in one place, so I always know where they are if I want to go see them, and believe me when I can afford a trip and get time off of work I cant wait to go and see them. I havent seen them in person since the sunday after Thanksgiving, and it has torn me up. I do keep in touch with him because he has my animals that I miss terribly and also because he has never done wrong to me or anyone that I know at all. He has some sound advice and always willing to help out. He helped me out and I have never even purchased anything from him!!! SO its not like he only treats customers that way. He has been nice enough to send me picture updates and regular email updates on how all my guys are doing and even kept all their names(most have very complicated foreign names, ie: Antandra, Makan, Tinochika, Ramathorn ect, as I dont like common names). So to say that I consider him a friend absolutely, but that does not mean that I would lie for anyone, those that know me have respect for me becuase they know they can count on me to be truthful and stand my ground. I have no problems with you at all, I was just feeling misquoted in the fact that I had doubts, and I do not at this time. I see all the evidence and whatever, but nothing has been particularly solid in my opinion for what its worth. If the picture had been him I would have said so, and maybe he would no longer speak to me, and that would be terrible, and upsetting, but I will not compromise my virtues and values for anyone, as they are all we have in the world. As I said I have no issues with you, and hope you feel the same, but I just wanted to clear the air. Dan M.

Old 01-10-2007, 12:48 PM   #118
varnyard
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuscusking13
Ratted out? I am a very honest person and hide nothing from anyone. I only put that reply in PM because you PMed me first. Dave and I had talked thru email for a while months back and he was always helpful and honest with me,
Well he has done a very poor job at answering these questions. He has dodged and darted at every turn.

I have pulled my vote yesterday, today I voted again.

David, you need to answer the questions asked of you. If you win your case with this board, I will be more than glad to change my vote back to good guy.

I also want to say, that picture that was posted is of someone. Are you really wanting us to believe you don't know who it is? Or that the person in it is not able to be identified?

Old 01-10-2007, 12:52 PM   #119
varnyard
Here, maybe this will help.
Attached Images

Old 01-10-2007, 12:58 PM   #120
kmurphy
There are some things that I find a little disturbing about HEH, they haven't answered the questions asked of them, David may, or may not be someone else, not sure if I even care about that. We all have baggage.

I noticed a number of members voting negatively on HEH's Fauna Good Guy Certificate. To me that spot is reserved for members who have done business with an individual, or if the individual had done something so egregious that you don't want Fauna's stamp of approval on them(as in the case of TSE). HEH isn't there yet, IMO. In fact I've only seen good comments from the ones that have actually done business.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart