High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 60 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2007, 12:44 PM   #1
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
See the phone number for this white ford dually? It belongs to David Beauchemin. And is listed as Jim Rand (another alias) And here is the link to it https://www.domesticsale.com/autoclassified/5113.html and below is a screen shot

here is another link to another add for the ford dually http://www.classifiedads.com/ford_trucks-ad490860.htm
If you notice the number still belongs to David Beauchemin

Here is the carfax report to that ford dually http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?r...FX000017098859
It shows it came from California. and made its way to Louisiana

Bye bye David Beauchemin / Brian Smith / Damon heynen / Jim Rand
Duplicate with photos being hosted on fauna

Old 08-23-2007, 12:50 PM   #2
Donnie Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
See the phone number for this white ford dually? It belongs to David Beauchemin. And is listed as Jim Rand (another alias) And here is the link to it https://www.domesticsale.com/autoclassified/5113.html and below is a screen shot

here is another link to another add for the ford dually http://www.classifiedads.com/ford_trucks-ad490860.htm
If you notice the number still belongs to David Beauchemin

Here is the carfax report to that ford dually http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?r...FX000017098859
It shows it came from California. and made its way to Louisiana

Bye bye David Beauchemin / Brian Smith / Damon heynen / Jim Rand
Once more for safety.

Old 08-18-2007, 10:40 PM   #3
BenR
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
I will of course ignore all their new posts just exactly like I did the first time. It’s really rather easy when it’s all silly, childish lies. That’s no problem at all. Only the truth hurts in life
Good job ignoring all the people's post that don't mean anything.

I know my opinion doesn't matter to you, but how come you keep all your breeders and babies in that little quarintine shack/room? Maybe my opinion doesn't matter, but anyone who cares about future customers would probably explain that if they could.

How come someone that claims to be as big as you has next to no customers coming here to defend you? If you do that much retail, surely some of these people would be members here right?

BTW, I like all the pics on your site. It's just too bad you can't represent your self and operation honestly. That is what me and most people have a problem with. Not the fact you haven't out right ripped someone off or sold a sick animal.

Old 08-18-2007, 07:53 AM   #4
crotalusadamanteus
Hey, you're still alive. Cool, maybe you feel up to answering the questions Richie posed to you many times in this thread. You seem chipper enough to come and pretty much repeat what you've already said before, and even a half hearted attempt at advertising your newly updated site.

I too would like to know why nothing can be found under your name, if you are so legitimate? It really is a simple request, that can go a lot further in clearing up this mess, than a mere explanation that's been said before.

Old 08-18-2007, 08:03 AM   #5
romad119
David,

It would have been great if you would have addressed the legitimate questions. Yes, some posts may be as you describe them but on the other hand, many aren't. Ignoring these is what draws attention and investigation.

So you tooted your own horn, used your BOI thread as a source of advertising and probably will disappear for awhile once again.

Use the classifieds section for marketing, not the BOI.

Old 08-18-2007, 05:05 PM   #6
High End Herps Inc
Legitimate Issues

[quote=romad119]David,

It would have been great if you would have addressed the legitimate questions.QUOTE]

First of all Pardner, I don’t know you from Adam. If you were actually a dissatisfied customer of mine I would most certainly go out of my way to accommodate you and any concerns you might have about snakes that you bought. Privately of course. But you aren’t my customer and it seems quite obvious to me that you will never become my customer in the future. So as far as I am concerned you are a nobody to me and I don’t owe you anything. What I do and how I do it is none of your business. Nor is any of it the business of any of the other non-customers in this thread. But you and they can continue to ask me anything you want til the cows come home. You have the constitutional freedom/right to make that choice. Choices are free. Right? Heck, I can choose to kiss a cobra on the lips if I want. That choice is free.

This forum was initially designed to determine whether or not a breeder or broker of reptiles has an honest business and sells a good product. That product being healthy animals. My last post addressed all of the relevant and the only legitimate issues. Throughout this thread the credibility of my business and my product (python and hybrid morphs) has been thoroughly degraded, libeled and criticized. Not very well though. Because the whole while WITHOUT A SINGLE CASE of someone getting a sick animal from us, WITHOUT A SINGLE CASE of someone receiving an animal that died, WITHOUT A SINGLE CASE of someone receiving an animal that wasn’t what we said it was, WITHOUT A SINGLE CASE of someone that we cheated or even someone that we were even slightly rude to. Why? Because none of these things have EVER happened. But somehow those facts aren’t relevant. Why is that do you suppose?

All that seems to be relevant (to the non-customers that ask personal questions) is that I refuse to answer some of your group's questions. Questions that I feel are very personal. Now, I do realize that the small group of troublemakers in this thread (including you) view themselves as some form of “authority” that is to be answered to with unquestioning obedience. But they aren’t. You aren’t. And they never will be. They have no more power or authority over me than the 12 y/o paper boy that brings the daily paper. If he rode up and demanded to know some details of my business or my personal life I would kindly inform him that it was simply none of his business. Unlike you he would undoubtedly understand and go away. But then, he’s a pretty bright young man.

Now, as far as issuing me a warning for my post goes,.. that’s fine by me. Issue all the warnings you want…. pass them out like candy..., because you don’t like me, or you don’t like the way I run my business or the way I write my posts or the despicable way I disobey the self imposed forum authority. That’s fine. Knock yourself out. They do me no harm. Not in the real world. It’s entirely your choice if you want to give me warnings all day long. We can all make choices every day. Choices are free. So go ahead and make yours. At least it is clear to me what group you are a part of. I like things that are black and white, cut and dry. As far as how I will respond….. like everything else I will not stoop to your level and respond in kind. That would make me just as petty as, and thus no better than you. No..., if folks in here make the conscious choice to try to do me and my business harm or try to smudge my fauna rating score, I will not be issuing anybody, anywhere any warnings. It just isn't my style.

Y’all take care now, and have a great day
David Beauchemin
High End Herps Inc
http://www.HighEndHerps.com/

Old 08-18-2007, 05:51 PM   #7
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
This forum was initially designed to determine whether or not a breeder or broker of reptiles has an honest business and sells a good product.
And you sir, do NOT have an "Honest business" because it is not properly registered anywhere as a legitimate corporation. Therefor, you falsely advertise
being incorporated. You're not even registered anywhere that could be found, not even as a sole proprietor of a legitimate business. I wonder if the IRS has ever received any tax moneys from all this business you have done over the years?

I could care less if your reptiles came with a diamond coating. You are obviously hiding something. It will present itself in time too. That alone makes you a person worthy of staying away from.

Rick

Old 08-18-2007, 06:08 PM   #8
Jim O
Quote:
My last post addressed all of the relevant and the only legitimate issues.
Actually the real question we'd like to know is whether or not you are a legitimate business. If so, where are you registered? It seems that recently your kingsnake.com account was changed to only your "wife's" name, leaving us to wonder if you are unable to provide proof that you or your "business" exist.

Oh, and one other thing, your website says
Quote:
Voted "THE MOST INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL REPTILE BASED WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET"
. By whom?

Old 09-05-2007, 02:36 PM   #9
HerpVenue
Quote:
All that seems to be relevant (to the non-customers that ask personal questions) is that I refuse to answer some of your group's questions. Questions that I feel are very personal.
Y’all take care now, and have a great day
David Beauchemin
High End Herps Inc
Well we all know that you PUBLICLY portray yourself to be an INC.
We also know that as a business, you have to put your license in a conspicous place. meaning, a PUBLIC and easily seen place.

And now that we have established that the things I am asking for are not PERSONAL...... can you kindly tell us what state you filed your articles of incorporation in? And can you scan your business license for us?

Old 09-07-2007, 06:47 PM   #10
HerpVenue
Well David/Brian, even your "friends" are now writing to me. They have no doubt that you are the same EXACT person.

I sure do hope you are no longer on speed or cocaine or both. Wouldn't want you to "accidentally" shoot anyone else. Lord knows one plea deal for manslaughter is enough.

Speaking of Lord. Cut out the Lord , God bless you stuff. I just found out you do not believe in him.

Also I just learned. Your money was not because of your oh so successful business. It is because of a inheritance from your momy's house.

But it is okay..... we know you burned through that money pretty quickly. After all you no longer drive them beamers.

So how come no more ads at KS? did you get banned when you could not prove your identity?

How come you still refuse to show your business license?

And please do not give me the story of... "I have better things to do than to come here". I KNOW that you check this site at the very least, once a day.

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart