For Sale 1.1 Super hypo and 0.1 Het Albino adults - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 03-10-2010, 10:15 PM   #1
LeoChick
1.1 Super hypo and 0.1 Het Albino adults

Hello,

I have 1.1 adult Super Hypo boas, both slam FT large rats, great color on the male and the female is pretty too. Good dispositions. Got them to breed but am about to have a very time consuming job and don't want to breed anymore. I would like to get $600 shipped for them as that is what I paid.

I also have 0.1 proven Het Albino, she slams FT and is still putting on weight from her last clutch. She gave me 22 babies and 16 Albinos!! Great disposition, I sold my albino and don't have any plans for her anymore. She is a big girl and shipping will be expensive. $500 plus shipping or will meet within a reasonable distance to save shipping costs.

All prices negotiable, the worst I can say is no. Also open for a trade/partial trade for a Bumble bee Ball Python (or pretty much any spider combo of reasonable value) sex and age don't matter, but sub-adults preferred.

Pics of the female Super Hypo first, male Super Hypo second. Pics of the Het Albino on the next post.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-10-2010, 10:18 PM   #2
LeoChick
Pics of the Het Albino

Here are pics of the Het Albino boa.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-10-2010, 10:48 PM   #3
TheVipersHouse
what strain of albino is she Het for ?
how big is she? ft? Weight?

Old 03-10-2010, 11:07 PM   #4
LeoChick
Strain is unknown, the guy I bought her from didn't know which strain she was. She is 9.5 lbs right now, she was 13 lbs before breeding. I haven't been putting weight on her fast since I didn't have anything to breed her with.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-10-2010, 11:39 PM   #5
TheVipersHouse
well honestly not to be rude but the strain is known by you if you take a step back for sec.

since you cant breed sharp strain albinos with kahl strain albinos and produce them so
it has to be 1 of 2 albino strains

what strain of albino was your albino that bred her that you recently sold off ?
was it a Sharp Albino ?
or was it a
Kahl Albino ?

cause if you produced albinos that means you matched the strains .
so if you know what your Albino was then you know the Strain of the Female thats Het

Old 03-11-2010, 12:38 AM   #6
LeoChick
I was told the albino male was kahl strain but I do not have paperwork on him. I attached a pic of him to help make sure of the correct strain.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2010, 08:15 AM   #7
TheVipersHouse
Ya that most deffinitly looks like Kahl Strain albino
ok then you now know the Strain of albino your het is .
im interested in her so i will be in touch through PM .
how big would you guess she is ? in feet?

Old 03-12-2010, 07:49 AM   #8
Stryker414
How are they super hypos? Dont you have to prove out a snake to be super or can you tell by looking at them? And are you willing to split the pair?

Old 03-14-2010, 12:00 PM   #9
LeoChick
The previous owner proved the female as a super hypo, and the male is from 2 super hypo parents. I would prefer to sell them as a pair but will split them up for the right offer. Shoot me a pm if you are interested.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-28-2010, 01:50 PM   #10
LeoChick
Sale pending on all 3 boas.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!