Good Guy Jason Taylor - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-09-2017, 02:58 PM   #131
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
There's no stopping this Jason fella. Thumbs up!
Thanks Chris! It truly is a privilege to be a part of this community.

Old 09-27-2017, 11:57 AM   #132
Brandon Sawyer
Great guy to work with, the hognose were spectacular!
Would definitely work with him again.
Thanks Jason!

Old 09-27-2017, 02:16 PM   #133
Scott Ballard
Just did a trade with Jason. Good communication throughout the transaction, easy to talk to, and good packaging when they arrived !!

Thanks again,
Scott Ballard

Old 09-27-2017, 02:53 PM   #134
marium7
Just received a gorgeous female snow hognose from Jason. I was supposed to get her back in August, but she refused unscented before she was shipped off to me. Jason asked me if it was okay to keep her longer so he could make sure I was getting a well established unscented feeder. He constantly kept me updated and even sent me pictures of her. Great communication and a very honest, trustworthy seller. It was a pleasure purchasing from him. Thanks so much again Jason!

Old 09-27-2017, 08:37 PM   #135
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Sawyer View Post
Great guy to work with, the hognose were spectacular!
Would definitely work with him again.
Thanks Jason!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Ballard View Post
Just did a trade with Jason. Good communication throughout the transaction, easy to talk to, and good packaging when they arrived !!

Thanks again,
Scott Ballard
Quote:
Originally Posted by marium7 View Post
Just received a gorgeous female snow hognose from Jason. I was supposed to get her back in August, but she refused unscented before she was shipped off to me. Jason asked me if it was okay to keep her longer so he could make sure I was getting a well established unscented feeder. He constantly kept me updated and even sent me pictures of her. Great communication and a very honest, trustworthy seller. It was a pleasure purchasing from him. Thanks so much again Jason!
Thank you all for the opportunity!

Old 09-28-2017, 10:44 PM   #136
wesm88
I recently completed a trade and purchase with Jason. Great communication, excellent packaging, and a stunning animal. Would highly recommend Jason to buy, sell, or trade with.

Old 09-29-2017, 09:12 AM   #137
Beyond GenetiX
Thanks Wes for the awesome snakes!

Old 10-01-2017, 07:32 PM   #138
Hwhite.07
I just had another fantastic transaction with Jason. I had previously purchased an older hognose male from him and had such a great transaction I went back to him when I was looking for a young female hognose. I received my stunning little girl well packed and seemingly happy.
I did struggle to get her to eat possibly either due to a rough trip up here during shipping or a few issues with my husbandry/housing. Jason answered every single email I sent (15+ emails about her disinterest in eating) quickly and professionally. I felt like I had an amazing amount of support and knowledge to help while I tried to get her to eat (which she finally did and is doing great). He offered many different options to try to get her to eat and I felt like he genuinely cared about my snake's wellbeing as well as my concerns. I would recommend Jason to anyone looking for a great and professional experience as well as amazing hognoses.

Old 10-01-2017, 07:56 PM   #139
Beyond GenetiX
Thanks Hannah, it's always a pleasure to work with a great customer, as yourself!

Old 10-04-2017, 06:03 PM   #140
therupert
Just received a sizable shipment of Hognose from Jason and could not be happier! Not only are the animals spectacular and healthy, Jason's communication and customer service throughout the entire process was above and beyond. Just a great guy to work with all around, and his animals are just awesome!

I look forward to working with Jason for years to come!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!