Look what I got 30 minutes ago !!! OMG I love them already - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-19-2008, 11:30 AM   #11
Beardiepal
Kelly- You can indeed pass the candle to me. Now I have 30 some odd babies. 3 new ones of my own and 6 adults...OMG I have 9 dragons now all together....My husband thought I had lost my mind...of course he has nothing to do with them except to pay the electricity bill, LOL. I bet it would be a hundred dollars cheaper if I did not have all these lights. I will post on the BOI when I get some better pics of them. Take care Kelly, Beth How are your babies???Did they hatch at 48 days or close to it???

Old 06-19-2008, 11:35 AM   #12
GottaLuvHerps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardiepal
Kelly- You can indeed pass the candle to me. Now I have 30 some odd babies. 3 new ones of my own and 6 adults...OMG I have 9 dragons now all together....My husband thought I had lost my mind...of course he has nothing to do with them except to pay the electricity bill, LOL. I bet it would be a hundred dollars cheaper if I did not have all these lights. I will post on the BOI when I get some better pics of them. Take care Kelly, Beth How are your babies???Did they hatch at 48 days or close to it???
As for the electric bill, I TOTALLY understand dear! Matt and I have said when we buy our house, we are having a solar system installed, mainly because of the electricity from all the animals! You have reached my point of over 30 animals, but we might beat you out since we have all these eggs going lol!
The eggs I posted about before are still sweating, and have not hatched yet. We are up to day 53, so it is getting closer to the mark where they are SUPPOSED to hatch. We will see what happens though. Zeke laid another 20 on us last Sunday, and we have Zion in the laybox right now (I should go check on her lol). Plus the leos should be popping soon if the boys did their jobs right, and the 3 agama eggs that were good should be hatching soon too.
So, when do I get the candle back? lol
Kel

Old 06-19-2008, 12:41 PM   #13
Beardiepal
I tried to post on the BOI and it said I have posted about this topic in the last 5 days. Whats up with that???Take care B

Old 06-19-2008, 01:35 PM   #14
GottaLuvHerps
What exactly did you title the post? You might have to get in touch with Rich (Webslave) and find out what is going on? Jeff does deserve a big good guy thread though I think. Maybe there is another thread you can add to? I don't post stuff up on the BOI yet unless I'm sticking my nose in something already posted, so I am not sure what the restrictions are...

Old 06-20-2008, 07:03 PM   #15
purehate
its funny how dragons that are het can produce so many diffrent offspring.

you had it right. hypo trans. hypo het trans and super orange trans.

there all in shed so they should look even better soon.

both parents are over 500grams and around 18 inchs

thanks again jeff hunter

heres pics of mom and dad.

Old 06-20-2008, 07:46 PM   #16
Beardiepal
They are just very awesome now...I love mom & dad..they are absolutely extraordinary dragons...Jeff, thanks so much,,,and mom & dad are GREAT !!! B

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!