Why we can't go to Petco - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-26-2008, 10:23 PM   #1
GottaLuvHerps
Why we can't go to Petco

I was searching for nothing but mealworms, I SWEAR it! Well, mealworms and frozen mice (btw, check Petco if you are looking for mealworms, they had some!). And she was there. Flash's sister. And she is purty. Her name is Eclipse, and I still need to get pics.
Someone, ANYONE, stop me from going into pet stores. How is it I can go to a show just a few weeks ago and have the willpower to not buy one of the gorgeous dragons I saw there, but I walk into Petco, and BAM I'm done.
Matt says he had nothing to do with it, but once I said that the little one was a female, he gave me that look. You know, the one that says "go ahead." I swear, he gave me that look.
I'll get pics tomorrow. She's happily sleeping right now. She's in a full shed right now, but you can still see the reds and oranges in her. I'm excited.

Kelly

Old 06-26-2008, 10:40 PM   #2
dragonsr#1
This one is my fault really it is, but I am going to keep on letting her think it is hers.
Matt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!