WE HAVE EGGS...agian - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-13-2008, 04:27 PM   #1
dragonsr#1
WE HAVE EGGS...agian

Just wanted to let everyone know that we just got 20 new eggs from Zeke. The 18 eggs that she gave us close to the end of April are doing very well and we hope to see babies come out of them soon and now like I said we have 20 new ones going in right now.

Matt

Old 06-13-2008, 05:20 PM   #2
LadyGecko
Congrats on the new eggs and I hope that your babies hatch soon for you!

"The waiting is the hardest part"

I believe that Tom Petty sang that song

Sandy

Old 06-13-2008, 06:28 PM   #3
Beardiepal
Congrats !!!

I am so happy for you and cannot wait to see pics. Good luck, and yes I do believe it was Tom Petty,LOL. Take care all, Beth

P.S. I took 11 to the petstore today...have 13 - 3 week olders, a clutch hatching as we speak, and 2 more clutches in the incubator. I ordered a natures spirit incubator...I hate hovabators...Cannot wait to get it.

Old 06-13-2008, 06:43 PM   #4
dragonsr#1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardiepal
P.S. I took 11 to the petstore today...have 13 - 3 week olders, a clutch hatching as we speak, and 2 more clutches in the incubator. I ordered a natures spirit incubator...I hate hovabators...Cannot wait to get it.
We got an old fridge and it works great, and the best part of it is that the heating element out of the incubator works great in the freezer part...lol
Matt

Old 06-13-2008, 07:48 PM   #5
GottaLuvHerps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardiepal
I am so happy for you and cannot wait to see pics. Good luck, and yes I do believe it was Tom Petty,LOL. Take care all, Beth

Beth, is that the incubator from Dale? If I had the cash to sink into one, I would for sure! But, as Matt said, we turned the freezer part of an old fridge into an incubator and it holds TONS of eggs. We still have to pick up heat tape to do the fridge part, but like he said, the heating element from the hovabator we had keeps the freezer temps good!

Kel

Old 06-13-2008, 08:24 PM   #6
Beardiepal
The incubator is at this link...http://www.nsreptiles.com/. There are some comments on Fauna concerning them. I really am so f- ing tired of the fluctuating temps with the hovabator that I decided to buy another type. I really cannot build one or have someone who can so I went for it and thought the price was reasonable. They told me 2 weeks so I expect it at the end of next week. I cannot wait..Take care Beth
Jeff also mentioned them to me..I should be getting my hypotrans...superorange trans and hypohettrans delivered next week. Cannot wait. My husband thinks I have lost my everloving mind....B

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!