Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 68 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:31 AM   #671
Adrya
Also ANOTHER THING I want to make PERFECTLY CLEAR:

When buying a snake, a snake is not shipped out to the recipient until payment is made.

The EXACT REVERSE goes for RETURNS.

So refund/payment MUST be MADE BEFORE the snakes can be SHIPPED BACK.

Elizabeth is more than ready to accept the refund, but has only gotten an email from Ryan so far saying that she has to ship them back first. She has not gotten ANY sort of email notification indicating a full refund.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:36 AM   #672
Adrya
It's freaking easy. All you gotta do, is make, print out, and mail her a reverse address FedEx label. That should probably be done first.

Then full refund should be made once the shipping label is received.

Then, with shipping label in Elizabeth's hand, the snakes can be shipped back.

Badda-bing, badda-BOOM. Done.

That's ONE option.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:37 AM   #673
rc625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrya View Post
So refund/payment MUST be MADE BEFORE the snakes can be SHIPPED BACK. Elizabeth has made it PERFECTLY CLEAR numberous times that she has NO intention to ship the Bolivians back once she has received payment. Rachel on the other hand has agreed to ship back and payment is pending with Paypal and will clear once the Bolivians have been delivered.

Elizabeth is more than ready to accept the refund, but has only gotten an email from Ryan so far saying that she has to ship them back first. She has not gotten ANY sort of email notification indicating a full refund.
I had no idea that you shared an email account with her? Because if you did, it clearly states that 100% refund will be issued to her. Not to mention that every post on here states that she will receive one...

Old 12-25-2010, 04:45 AM   #674
Adrya
OK, Elizabeth was mostly just VERY concerned about the future of the Bolivian boas once they were shipped back to you, knowing the background of your household and everything that has been shown in this thread. So, I can understand her feelings on that, and I'm sure that with more TRUTHFUL, HONEST convincing to her from you two that the snakes will have no harm or uncertain futures ahead of them if they are returned to you, that she will ship them back to you.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:46 AM   #675
Adrya
*once they are shipped back to you, knowing the background

Old 12-25-2010, 04:48 AM   #676
Adrya
Well you get the basic jist of what I mean.

Another option is you refund now and then send her the shipping label. WHATEVER, just get the job done. Jeeze. lol

It's almost 5am here. It's Christmas. Peace out.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:50 AM   #677
rc625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrya View Post
OK, Elizabeth was mostly just VERY concerned about the future of the Bolivian boas once they were shipped back to you, knowing the background of your household and everything that has been shown in this thread. So, I can understand her feelings on that, and I'm sure that with more TRUTHFUL, HONEST convincing to her from you two that the snakes will have no harm or uncertain futures ahead of them if they are returned to you, that she will ship them back to you.
Well maybe from here we can work constructively to reaching a solution.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:51 AM   #678
rc625
Merry Christmas to you.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:52 AM   #679
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Because I have gotten several messages in my inbox confused by the information I offered regarding base housing ...

PET RESTRICTIONS:
1. No exotic pets will be permitted. Only cats, dogs, fish, hamsters and gerbils, and birds are
allowed
2. Only two (2) walking pets are allowed per home.
3. The following breeds are not permitted:
Akita, Chow, Doberman, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, American Staffordshire Terriers, English
Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Mastiffs, wolf hybrids or any other breed with dominant
traits geared toward aggression.
4. No “visiting” pets are permitted without prior Management approval.

This is directly quoted from the policies of the privatized housing contractors handling base housing for service members. All of them have the same policies.

I do not believe Ashely lives on base, I believe they bought a house off base, therefore, she cannot get in trouble just for having the animals there.
You are correct in the "just having them there" part. But the military, unless they've drastically changed the rules since I was in, will still hold Ryan and or Ashley responsible if neglect is proved, regardless if living on post or off. If anything, that should make Ryan apply pressure to Ashley to do the right thing while he is away. A refund is just a start IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaraGT4 View Post
I do have a question though... Obviously this doesn't affect the refund or anything... But I'm curious... Why were all the snakes not pre-treated when they arrived anyway? Every animal I've EVER gotten has been pre-treated for mites when it came into the house... Doesn't matter if it was from a small breeder, big, well known breeder, whatever... They have ALL been pre-treated...
If that's the case, how do you explain the mites? Are you perhaps not treating them properly? Maybe only treating once, then the eggs hatch and reinfest? There has been more then one mention of mites here, so obviously you aren't doing something right. I've never had mites reinfest after a proper treatment.

Something just ain't ringing true Ashley.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:57 AM   #680
Elizabethlea27
Look, I replied to your last email twice. I am not against a refund I just am not sure where you guys stand - are you requiring me to return them in order for me to be refunded? Or what?

Merry Christmas to you too and I do thank you for your service.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd