For Sale Buyer didn't come thru 5 Hypo Red X Crimson $185 Shipped: photo's inside. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 07:29 PM   #1
SouthernDragons
Buyer didn't come thru 5 Hypo Red X Crimson $185 Shipped: photo's inside.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!

I hand picked these for a customer earlier last week, these guys where "sold" before I took payment. Well now, buyer hasnt contacted me and I cant hold on to these anymore. These are from our Hypo Red X Crimson batch. I'm asking $30ea if you buy all 5, shipping is roughly $35-$46, but I'll eat the difference. Pay now, I can have them shipped tomorrow! I accept paypal or money order currently. These are pictures of the actual dragons for sale. No switcharoo's here. What you see is what you get. Most are at the 4.5" or slightly bigger, one is a bit smaller. I'm pretty sure if you seperate him he should catch up to his sibilings. These guys are feeding on dusted 1/4" crickets, and greens. These guys are going on 4 weeks.

First come First Serve!
SOLD
you can email us at Shellsnscales@yahoo.com (our paypal address is the same as our email)
www.myspace.com/shellsnscales

Contact User Check User
Old 03-16-2009, 08:09 PM   #2
Ed Clark
Curious as to why you have them in the water?

Old 03-17-2009, 12:05 AM   #3
Sena Dragontooth
I did this with mine. You give them a short soak in very shallow water to make sure they're getting enough water. I still do it with mine; my male likes it when the shower is on; weird, but true.

Old 03-17-2009, 12:24 AM   #4
SouthernDragons
Yes, I placed them to first drink up, because I do mist them daily, but you occasionally get that one that is on the opposite side of the tank, and doesnt get any water. This way I know they all drink, and second, to let them fire up a bit for the camera.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-17-2009, 08:27 AM   #5
Beardie
Please check your PMs!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread