Brian Conley (Great Guy) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-29-2004, 07:05 PM   #1
gracie
Brian Conley (Great Guy)

Just got another shipment of female ball pythons from brian and am as happy with them as last time, if not more. I'll definately be doing business with brian for a while and definalety recomend him to everyone else. Thanks again Brian!

Diana Mason

Old 09-29-2004, 10:12 PM   #2
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
Brian is a great guy. I have purchased/traded with him a few times at shows and have always been pleased. He is happy to tell you everything about an animal you want to know and is always honest about it. Mike B.

Old 09-29-2004, 11:05 PM   #3
Thomas Jones
Never bought from him but at the show in Raleigh. he had normal adult females for sale. He had written on the containers which have ate and the ones who did not. All the others breeders said everything was healthy and doing good and they were not. I would do business with Mr. Conley.

Old 09-30-2004, 09:10 AM   #4
gracie
Brian gets large numbers of fresh imported females on a regular basis direct from an importer and sells them as such. When I order these females from him he never beats around the bush and explains to me exactly what I am getting and in what condition. Most people at a show will sell wc adult females as feeding and cb so how is marking which ones have fed and which ones haven't a bad thing? Like I said before, I will continue to do business with Brian.

Diana Mason

Old 09-30-2004, 09:12 AM   #5
gracie
whoops.....lmao.....ignore that last post....just woke up and read Thomas's post wrong....thought it said he wouldn't do business with Brian........heh...

Diana Mason

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!