Good Guy Doug Kranich=Great Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:05 PM   #1
wintersun
Doug Kranich=Great Guy!

A little late with this but here goes. Purchased a pair of black milksnakes from Doug back in the spring of this year. Not only was the transaction flawless and communication constant throughout, but the snakes arrived in excellent health and were just as described to me. He even held them until temps warmed up to ensure the safety of the animals. This is a seller that genuinely cares about the snakes he sells!

-Ely Schreiner

Old 05-15-2015, 05:25 PM   #2
Phil Bradley
DKranich

Doug sent me a female chondro from his collection a few weeks ago and I could not be happier, the animal is in great health and should be a great future breeder.

Thanks Doug!

Old 05-15-2015, 07:39 PM   #3
rdmagnus208
Doug kranich

Doug is 5 stars all the way
I have purchased many snakes from doug and being that he is in Maine he holds them all throughout the winter and feeds them, we have become good friends and the quality of his animals is outstanding, his customer service and packing and concern for the snakes is amazing
U will not go wrong with doug, I guarantee it!!!!!

Old 05-16-2015, 07:02 PM   #4
DISCERN
Doug is awesome! I have purchased snakes from him in the past, and each one was perfect, flawless, and of the highest quality!

Old 09-30-2015, 05:18 PM   #5
Charis
Just completed a very satisfactory transaction with Doug Kranich for 2 beautiful subocs that arrived today. Communication and packing was first rate and the snakes are beautiful and appear very healthy!
Attached Images

Old 07-12-2017, 09:49 PM   #6
snakesareawesome
Purchased a mex night snake from Doug, arrived in great shape and ate without hesitation.

Old 07-13-2017, 04:24 PM   #7
mandoman70
Doug is a great guy and the animals he sells are top notch!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!