Bad Guy Underground Reptiles Stay away!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2014, 01:07 PM   #11
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
I also kicked the crap out of him. He was a wanna be fighter like you. He talked a lot of smack.Just like you. So you are just one of many lowlife smack talking wanna be fighters i have had to deal with in my life.

You did not beat me up as a kid you couldnt have. Nor could you beat me up as an adult. You don't know my history what i have been through or my abilities but people who know me do and they would tell you that you probably shouldnt threaten me.

You do not know what true rage is,i will be happy to show you,I earned mine the hard way
I honestly haven't seen any proof of Ryan making any threats, but you definitely are. I'm not on anyone's side, but you might want to stop accusing people of things that you are blatantly doing yourself.