Bad Guy Underground Reptiles Stay away!! - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2014, 12:56 AM   #151
neilg
does anyone have a video archive link of the Judge Judy episode where Rian goes 'ghetto' and threatens the plaintiff bodily harm by 'taking it out on the street like a man' (paraphrasing; who in their right mind would appear in court and dish out 'street justice' threats like that before the judge)?!

never watched any of the 20 mins underground episodes nor made a link to UG reptiles with the judge judy episode.

this thread potentially saved me loss as at the moment i was seeing UG's prices on kingsnake and had a bunch of reptiles in my cart at UG ready to check out but upon reading all the UG horror stories, have decided not to take the chance with this vendor.. thanks Mel, FC, et al!

Old 10-21-2014, 07:44 AM   #152
Arachno
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilg View Post
does anyone have a video archive link of the Judge Judy episode where Rian goes 'ghetto' and threatens the plaintiff bodily harm by 'taking it out on the street like a man' (paraphrasing; who in their right mind would appear in court and dish out 'street justice' threats like that before the judge)?!

never watched any of the 20 mins underground episodes nor made a link to UG reptiles with the judge judy episode.

this thread potentially saved me loss as at the moment i was seeing UG's prices on kingsnake and had a bunch of reptiles in my cart at UG ready to check out but upon reading all the UG horror stories, have decided not to take the chance with this vendor.. thanks Mel, FC, et al!
Here's the Judge Judy episode. http://youtu.be/cq8S4B6zw1k?list=UUL...0AJJ5zE-Lh6Ttg

Old 10-21-2014, 01:13 PM   #153
Robert Walker
Carlo, the link gives me:

"This video is private.
If the owner of this video has granted you access, please sign in."

Any other thoughts or anyone else not seeing it like me?

Old 10-21-2014, 01:15 PM   #154
Jay Sommers Reptiles
link wont work for me. I have seen the episode it was completely by accident. i keep the tv on at my facility for background noise sometimes. i was shocked when it came on. haha.

Old 10-21-2014, 01:46 PM   #155
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
link wont work for me. I have seen the episode it was completely by accident. i keep the tv on at my facility for background noise sometimes. i was shocked when it came on. haha.
Jay,
When I first saw the link this morning, I got to see all 16 minutes of the case against Rian. After reading your post, I clicked on the link again, to no avail.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 10-21-2014, 02:08 PM   #156
Untaimed
The episode actually re-aired on Judge Judy last week.

Old 10-21-2014, 02:39 PM   #157
gila7150
It worked for me. Once again, all the talk about Rian "going ghetto" and threatening people was B.S.
Judge Judy awards the customer with the same amount that Rian initially tried to pay him (but the customer refused to cash the check because he wanted more). Rian makes a joke at the end of the episode saying he thought it was going to be like "Bully Beat Down" (a show that was popular when this episode came out.
If someone sued me over a frivolous matter I would have been much nastier. I think some of the people on this site that throw the word "threaten" around so often must have been raised in a world of gumdrops, rainbows and unicorns. Give me a break!

Old 10-21-2014, 03:11 PM   #158
neilg
"This video is private"

anyone have a working link that does not yield the private block even when signed into YT?

never saw or heard of 'Bully Beat Down' elsewhere but apparently the court joker was familiar enough with it to expect as such.. as the bully, or bullied?

it would be refreshing to see a vendor in question - if it is on FC - address the pages and pages of negative experiences shared by multiple FCers herewithin.

Old 10-21-2014, 04:31 PM   #159
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Chris i can assure you i was not raised in a world of gumdrops,rainbows and unicorns. It is the main reason why i recognize an insinuated threat when i see one. What do you think a term like meet outside like men or we can handle this in person, or on the street means? Anyway you are clearly on team underground which is your right of course. Arguing the character of underground is a little silly. he has clearly shown on many occasions he is of low or zero integrity. And i might also add not walking in the footsteps of his lord and savior. I mean most hypocrite christians are just that but he takes it to a whole new level by having his own church and being senior pastor. I mean talk about walking the walk. There is no excusing it.

I guess you missed the part where judge Judy called Rian a hustler? said she didnt much care for him? I mean it has been a few years since i have seen it so i am para phrasing here

Old 10-21-2014, 07:19 PM   #160
Pasodama
Gads, not an easy video to find. LoL
However, here is the video where Rian was on Judge Judy:
http://youtu.be/OGfpMB0fPYQ

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!