High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 187 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-23-2010, 09:43 PM   #1861
crotalusadamanteus
That's the age that they fall for the tricks, willing to take chances and beled astray.

Basic predator mentality.

Old 03-23-2010, 09:52 PM   #1862
SakaraGT4
rgonzales... where you stationed??? I'll have 60 days terminal leave in a month, LOL

Old 03-23-2010, 09:55 PM   #1863
rgonzales
dyess afb, outprocessing right now

Old 03-23-2010, 09:58 PM   #1864
rgonzales
you would think by the cruelty they saw they wouldve confiscated all animals and not just those over 12 foot

Old 03-23-2010, 10:01 PM   #1865
SakaraGT4
yea... I don't understand how you can just in good conscience leave them there to suffer

btw I'm at fort hood

Old 03-23-2010, 10:06 PM   #1866
rgonzales
and with all thats going to ban our hobby, he gets caught right now of all times. i wish it wouldve happened sooner

Old 03-24-2010, 04:45 AM   #1867
gottabsleeved
Its sad for animals and kids when they end up with worthless people.

Old 03-24-2010, 01:51 PM   #1868
TailsWithScales
Supposedly they had release Brittany aka Tawni to care for the snakes that weren't seized.
What seems surprising to me is why it hasn't said that she was brought up on all the same charges for cruelty that David /Damon etc was.

I have no doubts that any charges filed against him (and maybe her) in another state will be taken care of if they find out he's in custody in another state. I sincerely hope so.

How horrid for the animals being kept there. The decaying rat in the cage has stuck with me since seeing it!

And yes this is REALLY bad news for the hobby us good guys are trying desperately to protect.

Has anyone ever come forward (other then me, sort of) on this site or others that has actually made a purchase from him and then received an animal????

Old 03-24-2010, 02:30 PM   #1869
BenR
Quote:
Originally Posted by TailsWithScales View Post

How horrid for the animals being kept there. The decaying rat in the cage has stuck with me since seeing it!

And yes this is REALLY bad news for the hobby us good guys are trying desperately to protect.

Has anyone ever come forward (other then me, sort of) on this site or others that has actually made a purchase from him and then received an animal????
As much as I have hated this guy over the last several years, one thing I did respect about him was that I believed he truly loved the big snakes, and took what he thought was good care of them. After seeing these videos and pictures I certainly can't say that anymore. He is a scumbag through and through. How you don't clean up a huge decaying rat is beyond me. Especially if you are living in the same room.

I have had a couple people that bought from HEH pm or e-mail me over the last few years. I encouraged them to post on this thread, but they didn't want to. I can't go into the details on here, but they did receive something from them.

Ben

Old 03-24-2010, 02:56 PM   #1870
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Not sure if this will work or nor but this is a link to a video of the news report.

Guess what?...there are pictures of both of these weasels!!!!

http://www.kplctv.com/global/video/f...o&rnd=46208849

This is so sad, those poor animals.

That place is a nightmare and should be condemned!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart