High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 190 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:29 AM   #1891
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyudsai View Post
Amen Bro...... Im guessing he's out of jail because he just called my house and threatened to kill me....LOL.... He said it's because Im the closest person who hates him..... anyway I thought this was amusing... I went ahead and filed a complaint with Allen Parish and Lafayette Parish, so that if he does happen to attack me there will be a record of premeditation... and he'll be nailed to the wall with even more charges.........

He actually told me that his snakes were spottless and I knew nothing about reptile health......

Anyway..... Damon..... Im always packin heat... and I'm a US Marine... so be ready for a serious fight.....
Welcome to the club Marc!

Damon has been threatening to kill me for years (beginning in 2002). It all started back when I kicked him off of the Bob Clark Forum. It was pretty amusing because he thought that he was being pretty scary, but it was actually nothing more than comical. At one point, before he got booted, he posted on the BCF that he was "looking forward to dancing in the firelight, around my head on a stake." What a loon.

Having said that, don't forget that the guy is a complete sociopath, and a pathological liar. Given his history of violence, and the threats he's made (which you've already documented with the authorities), and his mental instability, should he ever show up, take care of business without hesitation.

On a side note, I heard several stories back in 2006-2007 (when this thread was a little younger) about a lot of gun shots coming from his land. I wonder if the authorities are aware that he's a convinced felon in the possession of firearms?

Old 03-26-2010, 12:49 PM   #1892
Kaiyudsai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens View Post
Welcome to the club Marc!

Damon has been threatening to kill me for years (beginning in 2002). It all started back when I kicked him off of the Bob Clark Forum. It was pretty amusing because he thought that he was being pretty scary, but it was actually nothing more than comical. At one point, before he got booted, he posted on the BCF that he was "looking forward to dancing in the firelight, around my head on a stake." What a loon.

Having said that, don't forget that the guy is a complete sociopath, and a pathological liar. Given his history of violence, and the threats he's made (which you've already documented with the authorities), and his mental instability, should he ever show up, take care of business without hesitation.

On a side note, I heard several stories back in 2006-2007 (when this thread was a little younger) about a lot of gun shots coming from his land. I wonder if the authorities are aware that he's a convinced felon in the possession of firearms?

NICE...LOL.... Marine Corps Andvanced Infantry Training really comes in handy during times like these...LOL... I dont think Im capable of hesitating when it's time to take care of business... I've been programmed by the best brainwashers in the US. the Corps..LOL

Old 03-26-2010, 12:56 PM   #1893
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyudsai View Post
NICE...LOL.... Marine Corps Andvanced Infantry Training really comes in handy during times like these...LOL... I dont think Im capable of hesitating when it's time to take care of business... I've been programmed by the best brainwashers in the US. the Corps..LOL
LoL Semper Fi sir. Happy hunting too.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:29 PM   #1894
BenR
In case some of you want to read the Brian Smith thread here it is. I went through it a little and found some of the interesting things that came out about him, although there was a lot more. Also, it is a little confusing in that he was using the name "Josh the Burm guy" and it now says Damon Heyan right below it. For most of that thread and other threads going on at that time, the screen name "josh the burm guy" was prettending not to be Damon, and went by a different name. I believe it was Joshua Anderson or something like that, but then he changed it to Damon Heyan(still spelled wrong...LOL) much later in the thread.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=Brian+Smith

This is part of post 600 in the Brian Smith Tread above

Quote:
never told anyone you beat your "wife," and I never told anyone I was kidnapped and "held at gunpoint." When I knew you, you were a dangerous person. I cannot attribute everything negative you do to alcohol, as I agree that alcohol only intensifies the true person who has consumed it. When I told you I was leaving, you flew into a rage, and drank yourself silly. You then got a gun out of your desk drawer, and twirled/waved it around all the while leering at me, telling me we should go shooting before I leave, pointing the gun at me. Given your previous accident and your state of drunkenness, I can only assume that you were doing your best to scare me, and guess what? It worked. I was a little rattled.
Here are some of the case number for Damon from the Brian Smith thread. These are found in post 318
Quote:
Case Number KA 007769
County Convicted LOS ANGELES
File Date 05/16/1991
Offense Description 12020.A 192.B
Charged Offense Description 12020.A 192.B

Case Number KA 009249
File Date 10/23/1991
Offense Description 12020.A 187.A
Charged Offense Description 12020.A 187.A

Case Number 664242DH
County Convicted SAN BERNARDINO
File Date 07/20/2001
Offense Description I14600(A) VC I27315(D)(1) VC
Charged Offense Description I14600(A) VC I27315(D)(1) VC

Case Number MVA029336
File Date 06/19/2000
Offense Description I647(F) PC
Charged Offense Description I647(F) PC

Case Number TSB98519
File Date 01/05/1998
Offense Description 23152(A) VC 23152(B) VC
Charged Offense Description 23152(A) VC 23152(B) VC

Old 03-27-2010, 03:01 AM   #1895
Hybridbird
I was on the verge of a deal with this "individual" last year for a about a dozen snakes that I had just hatched, and after I read this thread I went with my gut and gave him some BS and never sent them....all I can say is DAMN am I glad my little ones didn't end up in that shithole. What a relief that I was right for a change, fortunately for my little Burms.

Old 03-27-2010, 03:26 AM   #1896
Hybridbird
What I meant to say was DARN am I glad they didn't end up in that DUMP. Let my feelings get the best of me. My apologies everyone.

Old 03-27-2010, 02:02 PM   #1897
TailsWithScales
GREAT. So I tried to buy snakes from a man convicted of murder.

Original Charge:
Quote:
Case Number KA 007769
File Date 05/16/1991
Offense Description 12020.A 192.B
Charged Offense Description 12020.A 192.B
Penal code 12020.A = Unlawful possession and carrying of a firearm
Penal code 192.B = Voluntary /Involuntary manslaughter

Final Conviction charges (what he was sent to prison for):
Quote:
Case Number KA 009249
File Date 10/23/1991
Offense Description 12020.A 187.A
Charged Offense Description 12020.A 187.A
Penal code 12020.A = Unlawful possession and carrying of a firearm.
Penal code 187.A = Murder /Homicide

I just thought I would throw that out there for those who may not know what those codes mean.

So not only is he a scammer who steals peoples' money but he's also a convicted murderer and animal abuser.

I still cannot get the image of those snakes sitting in the cage with that decaying rat. I actually had a bad dream about it the other night.

Old 03-27-2010, 03:15 PM   #1898
D. Mong
Damon????......

.......shouldn't his name actually be "Dameon" instead??, as in the TV block-buster horror show??..LOL!

Seems much more appropriate for a maggot that can feed small dogs and such to pythons. Oh!, or simply just leave them to rot as some of those grizzly photo's very accurately depicted!. Then he has the freakin BALLS to threaten to kill someone afterwards after already DOING it to someone previously???

The dude is as sick as Jeffrey Damer!!!!!!!, and should be left to rot in a festering trailer just like his past victims were forced to!

Yes, his place was certainly "High-End",..........for a dwelling deep in the bowels of hell itself!!!

~Doug

Old 03-27-2010, 06:21 PM   #1899
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by TailsWithScales View Post

Is he even allowed to post on Fauna anymore???
He was banned for repeated advertising within his bad guy thread.

Old 03-29-2010, 02:02 PM   #1900
BenR
Has any info come out yet on if he was feeding some of the dogs or cats to his snakes yet?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart