High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 201 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-04-2010, 06:55 PM   #2001
morph evolution
man he got fat..you think he was eating the animals..

Old 05-04-2010, 09:15 PM   #2002
ShadowAceD
... that's a guy? Really?

Old 05-04-2010, 10:25 PM   #2003
Dennis Hultman
Come on guys, I know it's a easy target but I think we all could find enough ammunition without going after someone's appearance. That's one issue you don't have much control of. We're better than that.

Old 05-04-2010, 10:30 PM   #2004
mikecon812
Besides "mug" shots never make you look good.Sort of like getting your drivers license picture taken on your worst hair day ever

Old 05-05-2010, 09:02 AM   #2005
morph evolution
yeah cheap shot,sorry dennis

Old 05-05-2010, 10:35 AM   #2006
Yaz23
Anyone find it funny that their 'company' is called High End Herps yet their 'facility' is a big dump?

I'm reposting this link from another member who posted it: http://www.villeplattetoday.com/cont...ng-many-others

Look at the pics of the property, 'facility', caging, condition, etc. All those small tubs arent in a rack and dont have heat, the bigger cages have clamp lights holding onto the outside of the cage pointed towards the door of the cage to give the snake warmth, so they dont even have correct heating, and overall it's more filthy than a junkyard. You might as well go 'hand pick' wild caughts because that seems like what you'd be getting out of that 'company'!

Old 05-05-2010, 01:22 PM   #2007
Kaiyudsai
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecon812 View Post
Besides "mug" shots never make you look good.Sort of like getting your drivers license picture taken on your worst hair day ever
Not a very intimidating looking fellow.... LOL.... after the very descriptive death threats I recieved and hearing about what he told Dr Owens... I pictured a hardcore looking guy.......

Its great that woman came forward..... just goes to show you that us Cajun people dont take too kindly to outsiders moving in and starting crap in our communities...... we have a strong sense of community here in South Louisiana... He came to the wrong place

Old 05-05-2010, 03:05 PM   #2008
TailsWithScales
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar_L View Post
TailswithScales,

As a person from experience of having done buisness with him, he provides a great transaction, and don't have to worry about getting the snake late or not being in contact with him, cause i give him 2 thumbs up for that!

I bought a 3 burms from him not too long ago like 3months ago the most, and they are all beautiful except one came very spicy if you know what i mean!

Thanks,
Edgar
So you're willing to give two thumbs up to a guy who screwed me out of about $900???? Did you not read ANY of the recent /follow up posts???

Why don't you send me those 3 Burms you got from him to make up for the $900 he took from me. Even then I doubt they'll cover it.

You're brave saying that about someone with a pretty hefty criminal record and animal abuser.

Proof of sale please.
Receipts, emails, photo of shipping box, animals.

Old 05-05-2010, 06:43 PM   #2009
Suncoast Herpetological
Edgar

Interesting coincidence that you live in Laredo Texas and your last name is Loredo. Is that your real name?

Old 05-06-2010, 12:48 AM   #2010
Edgar_L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Edgar

Interesting coincidence that you live in Laredo Texas and your last name is Loredo. Is that your real name?
Yea that's my name bro, so don't be childish and make fun of it! Its pretty funny though how it rhymes with my city, but yea its just my name!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart