Trade 8 Tray hatchling/juvie rack TRADE OR SALE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 01-27-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
bc30629
8 Tray hatchling/juvie rack TRADE OR SALE

Hello all.

I have recently been slimming down my collection of snakes to my few favorites as they are all getting bigger and i'm getting busier.

I would like to do a trade for this if possible but...

If no one wants to trade then I am going to go ahead and buy a new rack and just put this one up for sale. So let me know if you are looking to buy it outright and I will get in gear and buy a new one.

I have an 8 Tray ABS plastic rack, not sure of the brand.
Drawers will be included as well as the few extra I have
10" Flexwatt is installed against the back wall

Looks very similar to this one but only a single row.

I am basically looking for the same setup but just for the three snakes I have decided to keep.

41QT breeder
ABS Plastic
Flexwatt Installed

or

A four drawer rack
32Qt Iris sweaterbox
Flexwatt Installed

Let me know if you are interestedd!

Thanks for looking!

P.S. my profile says im in plymouth mass but im really in amherst mass. It wont let me change it for some reason.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-28-2011, 10:30 PM   #2
sXeReptiles
Damn I was hoping you were in plymouth. What size tubs are they? How much would you ask for cash?

I also have a 4 drawer cb70 bin with flexwat or a 3 drawer 28qt bin with belly heat flex wat.

Not really looking to trade, but if need be. Also do you have any snakes for sale?

Old 01-28-2011, 11:12 PM   #3
bc30629
Hey Andrew,

I can come back to plymouth with the rack at some point if you are down to trade. It would only really be worth my time though if you were willing to trade for the three drawer 28qt.

Hit me up with a pm if you wanna make something happen.

No snakes for sale btw.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!