Reptile cages, Aquarims, mouse supplies, rabbit cages and supplies. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 01-05-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
chelbrans
Talking Reptile cages, Aquarims, mouse supplies, rabbit cages and supplies.

AQUARIMS..will hold water or small rodents..older but still looks and works great. Lids are a bit worn but still use-able. The were all clean and ready to use. Don't remember how much they were new..but I am motivated to selling these the most.

10 gal ( have about 30)
20 long gal. ( have about 30)

Reptile ( critter cages)....WILL NOT HOLD WATER....with slider screen.
will be good for small rodents or any reptile ( of proper size)....cleaned new within 3 months..looks and works like new. Ready to use immeditally. Brand new starting at $32.00..up to $80.00 each. Make reasonable offer.

5.5 gal ( have about 20)
10 gal ( have about 20)
15 gal ( have about 10)
20 long gal ( have about 10)
30 gal. ( have about 5)

Bowls, water dishes, water bottles, wheels, hide aways, tubes and other rodent items. ALL CLEAN and disinfected and ready to use. Have about 300+

Used rabbit hutches...needs cleaning been outside. Hand built out of 2X4 wommized wood. Will last years to come.

Used Rabbit nesting boxes..professial quality..new 25 to 50 each will take reasonable offer. For dwarfs...flemmish giants....checkered giants.. new zealand whites and other types of rabbits.

wire rabbit cages...bad condition ( dirty), needs car wash , not clean, was out in barn hanging , but still useable---partically FREE..basically make me any offer and it is yours.

Seller motivated on all used rabbits cages, hutches, rabbit supplies and older aquarims.
Reptile ( critter cages) are the most expensive, I am wiling to ( because they are basically new) give a better deal then store but not give them away either, please be reasonable when offering ..remember the 5.5 reptile/critter cage is 32.00 new and these are only about 3 months old and a in tip top shape, clean and all.
Sorry NO shipping...you must pick them up because they are glass. Thank you for looking.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-21-2011, 03:25 PM   #2
clee4560
thanks tonya, do you breed rabbits too?

Old 01-22-2011, 01:15 AM   #3
chelbrans
I temperally stepped out of rabbits at this time, but may eventally get back into them if I have a larger call for them, from people that need them for a larger sized snake, but Yes I am experienced in raising all different types of Rabbits. I used to raise your Newzealands, Checkered Giants, Flemish Giants and ofcourse your pet rabbits. I am mainly here to raise "food" for a reasonable price. At this time I am just going to stick with the rats, mice, and ASF's until I have other requests, such as Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Dubia roaches, meal worms. crickets and whatever else that maybe needed by other reptiles. Let me know if you need any other supplies. Thank you for your order.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!