For Sale Repti-Rack Cage and Rack Stack - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 01-23-2011, 07:16 PM   #1
Redstormlax12
Repti-Rack Cage and Rack Stack

I am looking to switch caging so im putting up some of my cages for sale. I have three 4x2x1's from Repti-Racks with lighting and Pro-products radiant heat panels installed. The heat panels are each 65 watts. All are in great condition. Ive only been using them for about a year and they are cleaned regularly. I also have the 6 tub sub-adult rack that acts as a base for the cages. The rack has back heat installed and will come with all the tubs from The Container Store.

Im located about 2 hours north of Albany, NY. They are for pick up only. I may be able to deliver or meet halfway depending on where you are.

For all of them together: $900

I paid over 900 just for the cages. And the rack is 200 without the tubs. So your basically getting a free rack and tubs.

Will consider reasonable offers.

Email me at redstormlax12@hotmail.com if you have any questions or would like some pictures.

Thanks, Connor
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2011, 09:20 PM   #2
Msoar16
Would you sell the heat panels by themselves?

Old 01-23-2011, 10:16 PM   #3
Redstormlax12
No, Sorry. Looking to sell them all together.

Thanks, Connor
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-27-2011, 03:40 PM   #4
bc30629
Would you be interested in any trades?

I have an 8 tray abs rack with back heat to offer and other things if interested.

Old 01-27-2011, 05:30 PM   #5
Redstormlax12
Right now im looking to switch these for some 3x2's. If you have any we could maybe work something out. Im looking for a 5 stack of them.

Thanks, Connor
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!