For Sale BRAND NEW INCUBATORS 3 UNITS AVAILABLE SPECIAL SALE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-17-2016, 09:44 PM   #1
DVMExotics
BRAND NEW INCUBATORS 3 UNITS AVAILABLE SPECIAL SALE

I have 3 Brand New Units Available offering at a post show sale.....

20.5 high x 17.25 wide x 20.25 deep.

REGUALR PRICE $350 ON SALE $300 PLUS SHIPPING

If interested please email me at petabm@yahoo.com best way to get me. Do not post on ad do not check listing often enough.

Brand New Thermoelectric Incubators that both heat and cool as needed to accurately maintain the temperature of your eggs. Similar to the Exoterra and ReptiPro incubators but larger and more accurate!! The temperature probe can be placed anywhere you want in the incubator for moore precise temperature measurement anbd accuracy.

The incubator is powered and controlled by an accurate thermostat that measures and can be set down to 0.1 degrees with a differential setting that you control for when the temperature reaches as little as 0.1 degrees out of your set range (we can guide you to the best setting for this parameter) to turn on the heating/ cooling unit.

A circulating fan turns on to keep the temperature evenly distributed throughout the chamber.

The thermostat can also be set to a high and low alarm to how many degrees you want it so if the temperature is outside the set temp by that range an audible alarm will go off to alert you.

The settings will maintain if power is lost so no need to worry in those situations.

Precise Thermostat
Heating/ Cooling Unit and Fans
Adjustable Metal Shelf
Glass Door
Full Technical Support

Single Zone:

20.5 high x 17.25 wide x 20.25 deep. $350 plus shipping

28.3 high x 18 wide x 22.25 deep $445 plus shipping

33.4 high x 15.7 wide x 20.3 deep $540 plus shipping

Dual Zone (2 compartments each with own thermostatically controlled temperature zone):

26.5 high x 13.5 wide x 19.4 deep (The top compartment is smaller then the bottom one) $450 plus shipping

33.4 high x 15.7 wide x 20.3 deep (The compartments split even top and bottom) $585 plus shipping

Allows temperature sexing or incubation of different species.

I do ship these at reasonable prices.

Can also be picked up at certain Reptile Expos if prepaid.

Check out a review article about our single zone incubator in Gecko Time Magazine....

http://www.geckotime.com/a-tale-of-three-incubators/

Thanks for looking
Chris
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-25-2016, 11:02 AM   #2
frankpayne32
These incubators are great by the way. Great customer service as well.

Old 08-27-2016, 07:56 PM   #3
DVMExotics
Thank you Frank. I try my best!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-01-2016, 01:37 AM   #4
DVMExotics
Special Clearance Price.... $225 each plus shipping. Crazy price because funds needed that won't last long!!

If interested email me at petabm@yahoo.com (best) or PM me

Thanks
Chris
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-15-2017, 08:57 AM   #5
mandoman70
Any more of these? Thank you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!