FOR SALE 2.3 Russian Tortoises!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 03:39 PM   #1
ChondroHead
FOR SALE 2.3 Russian Tortoises!!!

These guys are in perfect health and eating machines! I have 2 males and 3 HUGE females for sale. I would keep them to breed next year but I must sell to make room for other herp projects. I will sell the 2.3 group for $225, for pairs for $100, or individuals. I live in IL and can not ship yet so the buyer must pick up or if not to far I can meet somewhere. These will be great for anybody wanting to start to breed russian tortoises! Here are some pics but the pics are older , my camera broke some time ago and these are the ones I had on my camera... If you have any questions my email is RayMenard@comcast.net

Females

Males ( the one all the way on the right is not for sale)

Contact User Check User
Old 01-28-2005, 10:11 PM   #2
BabyRussianTort
Thumbs up

Very interested in having them shipped to Boston when the weather warms up enough. Let me know how much that would come to whenever; please email me at Tigress6624@yahoo.com.

Looking for a breeding pair of Russians, and possibly a Hovabator. I have a baby Russian I got from Joe Heinen (creator of RussianTortoise.org), and just made a HUGE tortoise table! He's doing great!

Thanks!

Old 01-29-2005, 02:02 AM   #3
brwnctyguy
How you doing? certainly inerested in them all. Where abouts are yo uon IN? how far from the Ohio or MI boarer. Could possabily meet there.

John
cody20069@yahoo.com

Old 02-06-2005, 07:03 PM   #4
intrepid94
can you please send zip code for you thanks
intrepid94@alltel.net

Old 03-28-2006, 09:38 PM   #5
perfection
hello Iam interested in the torts will pay for shipping I live in south Texas. Also what would you possibly trade

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread