Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 48 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2011, 04:18 PM   #471
Devon Hodgins
I dont think anyone is going after adam's child.This was just a picture to show what adam looked like.

If it bothers you that much i will do a quick photo job and repost the picture.THen rich can edit his post and take down the picture.

Old 04-12-2011, 04:23 PM   #472
Devon Hodgins
Here is the quick edit i did.

Rich if you could be so kind as to remove the picture in question.I dont want to derail this thread anymore.I want it to get straight to the poinnt and come up with the resolution.

Old 04-12-2011, 04:30 PM   #473
RichsBallPythons
Posts arent allowed editing in here unless MOD sees the need to.

Old 04-12-2011, 04:35 PM   #474
ozz465
perhaps it would have been smarter to edit out the kid b4 posting the pic?

Old 04-12-2011, 04:36 PM   #475
Devon Hodgins
Yes I just realized that and have already informed a mod about this.If this was not taken care of there would be another 50 pages talking about how we are attacking the child just to get to adam

Not saying that is what you are doing but his cheerleaders have been saying more ridiculous things than that.It was only a matter of time.

Old 04-12-2011, 04:48 PM   #476
KelliH
Where did you find the picture originally? Was it n the internet? On a publicly accessed website? If so then you did nothing wrong by posting it here. If nothing else maybe it will garner a response from Adam.

Old 04-12-2011, 04:57 PM   #477
Devon Hodgins
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
Where did you find the picture originally? Was it n the internet? On a publicly accessed website? If so then you did nothing wrong by posting it here. If nothing else maybe it will garner a response from Adam.

I doubt it will get Adam to respond.He has been cowardice for three years now.Why would he go a defend this.However, if this is what it takes to conjure up a responce then so be it.

When I edited the pic I did it with the intent to keep his fan-boys from derailing the thread and inturn call out us,mainly rich as the bad guy, even though rich and us are not.

Old 04-12-2011, 05:01 PM   #478
Paige n' James
Rich~~ that kid looks like hundreds of kids. You wouldn't be able to pick him out of a crowd!! Isn't even a full on face shot. If anything be upset that Adam ripped off 2 guys of thousands of $$$$$!!

Old 04-12-2011, 05:08 PM   #479
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
Posts arent allowed editing in here unless MOD sees the need to.
And we don't do it unless the post violates a site rule. This post hasn't done that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon Hodgins
Rich if you could be so kind as to remove the picture in question.I dont want to derail this thread anymore.I want it to get straight to the poinnt and come up with the resolution.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon Hodgins
Yes I just realized that and have already informed a mod about this.If this was not taken care of there would be another 50 pages talking about how we are attacking the child just to get to adam

The rules are very clear. Each individual poster is responsible for their individual posts. The moderators have no authority to edit or delete a post that doesn't violate the rules of the site. We just don't delete posts because we don't like the content of the post.

Old 04-12-2011, 05:08 PM   #480
Devon Hodgins
I agree with you paige.I kind hope it does conjure up a response for Mr.con-man.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland