Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 54 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-04-2011, 01:09 PM   #531
Amelanistic Orca
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
No...he's saying that your refusal to help in even assisting him in contacting this thief makes you a part of the problem i.e someone who protects a scammer.

Pretty plain and simple
Cut, dried, super simple, laid out and ironed for us all!! So; which is it?

Old 06-05-2011, 12:50 PM   #532
monk90222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
Hopefully that's not what he is saying.

But, if you know Adam or know a way to get in touch with Adam, helping the OP in tracking him down and getting his money back would be right neighborly of you.

So did you tell the OP to never contact you again because you CAN'T help or you WON'T help? If it's the former and not the latter, it will probably greatly clear up where this thread appears to be heading.
Adam doesn't answer the phone when I call either, so it's "Can't help". I can call Jamie, but he's not directly involved either and cannot do anything. So there is bascially no need for me to be involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
Cut, dried, super simple, laid out and ironed for us all!! So; which is it?
All the message board accusations, posts and the like will never get Andrew his money or snakes. Adam is not in the industry anymore and does not go online to snake forums anymore. Andrew has been told many times in this 50+ page thread to use Legal methods to settle this. I do truly hope this gets settled favorably.

Old 06-06-2011, 07:35 AM   #533
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by monk90222 View Post
All the message board accusations, posts and the like will never get Andrew his money or snakes. Adam is not in the industry anymore and does not go online to snake forums anymore. Andrew has been told many times in this 50+ page thread to use Legal methods to settle this. I do truly hope this gets settled favorably.
That's because he's a wanted man.

"Oh mama, I'm in fear for my life
From the long arm of the law
Lawman has put an end to my running
And I'm so far from my home

Oh mama, I can hear you a-crying
You're so scared and all alone
Hangman is coming down from the gallows
And I don't have very long

The jig is up, the news is out, they've finally found me
The renegade who had it made, retrieved for a bounty
Never more to go astray
This will be the end today of the wanted man

Oh mama, I've been years on the lam
And had a high price on my head
Lawman said get him dead or alive
Now it's for sure he'll see me dead

Dear mama, I can hear you crying
So scared and all alone

{Refrain}
...The judge will have revenge today on the wanted man

Oh mama, I'm in fear for my life
From the long arm of the law

{Refrain}
...This will be the end today of the wanted man

The wanted man
And I don't wanna go, oh no"

-Styx (I think of this thread everytime I hear the song)

Old 06-06-2011, 01:14 PM   #534
reticguy76
thats good stuff right there

one of the best songs ever written and performed

Old 02-07-2012, 11:04 PM   #535
mgoblue347
This whole situation is shitty. Has the OP heard anything recently? I purchased a female Mojave het ghost from Adam at the reading expo back 1/16/10 so he was definitely still in balls at that time. This whole thread has me worried whether or not my Mojave is actually a het ghost, guess I will find out this year. This is a picture of him from that show.
Attached Images

Old 02-08-2012, 08:03 AM   #536
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue347 View Post
This whole situation is shitty. Has the OP heard anything recently? I purchased a female Mojave het ghost from Adam at the reading expo back 1/16/10 so he was definitely still in balls at that time. This whole thread has me worried whether or not my Mojave is actually a het ghost, guess I will find out this year. This is a picture of him from that show.
I'm not sure why you felt the need to bump an old thread without adding anything useful to it.

I don't think you have to worry about your het. Adam certainly had and has problems, but he's never been known to sell fake hets and I'm quite sure he never did. If I had a het from Adam (I did once, actually, but she escaped while in someone else's care and is gone now ) I would still be 100% confident that she was what she was supposed to be.

I recently had some brief contact from his wife. She didn't seem inclined to share any details about this situation and I didn't pry, but I did get the impression from our brief exchange that they are working on resolving this problem. For whatever that is worth.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:34 AM   #537
GREGORY J HALL
hes gone out of the biz why people keep posting is beyond me ?

Old 02-08-2012, 09:37 AM   #538
mgoblue347
I didn't necessarily feel the need to "bump" an old BOI as you put it. I was simply interested as to whether or not the OP had heard anything or had any resolution, as unlikely as that may be. I also received some comforting information in regards to my het through the post as well, so am quite pleased I did post.

Thanks,

Old 02-08-2012, 10:03 AM   #539
cobraman1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREGORY J HALL View Post
hes gone out of the biz why people keep posting is beyond me ?
What does it matter if people keep posting? If anything, at least new members will see it up top. He maybe out of the biz, but from what people have said, he sure does show up at shows to sell. My question is why is it so important that this thread stay buried? The guy is a con man.

Old 02-08-2012, 11:02 AM   #540
GREGORY J HALL
havent seen him or heard about him in over a year & I live 10 miles from where he lived at that time,legal action is required now as a solution,if he is bankrupt & out. I have a show saturday I keep a eye out. But not holding my breath.Lots of people have come & gone thats why I think I would never go futher than just a hobbie.Too many people get bad deals in this biz way too many, which is not right at all.Thats why its important to keep a good name.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland