Bad Guy William Gangemi (at repticon) - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2019, 02:51 PM   #101
fhreptiles
hmmmm

something just doesnt seem right .you decide
Attached Images

Old 07-13-2019, 04:20 PM   #102
Socratic Monologue
Given how sarcastic and verbally abusive Mr. Whipple is in some of those texts, I'm not inclined to sympathy. Frankly, I'm inclined to believe that he simply has some sort of chip on his shoulder that he's taking out on someone he wants to believe has it coming. Mr. Gangemi's refund offer sounds to me to be generous compensation.

They look to me like the same snake, one picture taken with a good camera in good light, and one not.

Old 07-13-2019, 04:46 PM   #103
fhreptiles
I can totally understand your point here ..and yes..after he accused me of injuring the animal..i did take offense.Because in all of this i have no reason to lie>why would i want to go thru this and lose an animal? I can assure you that snakes are not the ones from the photo look at the color of the tails..that snake is olive and black no yellows no blues on the belly all solid black eyes...the animals in the original post eyes and bellies have blues with heavy greys.I can take more of the remaining animal for a comparison to the original sales post.And yes he did take accountability..for the tail at first..and then blamed me once i told him in a nice way the animal died..that i was just dissapointed and they are not to healthy.His reply is he refunded me money for the tail that "i slammed in a 10 gallon tank lid".."what else could i possibly want"..when i was not asking him for anything at all..I truly do respect you opinion..I do stand by the situation that i went thru..was not right or fair...At the end of the day its up to me do to my research..if i would have read this thread before the sale i would not have gotten them.Seems like theres alot of this here..thats all

Old 07-13-2019, 04:55 PM   #104
fhreptiles
Also if an injury such as a smashed tail happened..within one day the piece would not be dry black and falling off...William was very good about leaving out information that doesnt credit i him..he fixed the problem..as far as refunding one animal and i agreed and told him all that was okay ..it was just the reaction i got that made this all worse when i literally just let him know it died..about how i dont know how to take care of my animals and that im trying to pull one over on him...haven't had animal death in over ten years until now...

Old 07-13-2019, 05:04 PM   #105
fhreptiles
heres a missing piece to the puzzle
Attached Images

Old 07-13-2019, 05:41 PM   #106
Gangemiw
That’s not a missing piece I literally included thag screen shot. I still am offering a refund on the other snake if you want to ship it back!!! Your making this an issue and there is nothing hidden here. Who in there right mind would knowingly ship a snake with a broken tail for $90. Then offer a refund on the snake with out even asking to ship the snake back? Like what am I really trying to give a snake away for free that badly? This will be my last response anyone who knows me personally knows that’s not how I roll but whatever I’m a smuggler scumbag just as Cory Whipple a guy who know one has ever even heard of.

Old 07-13-2019, 06:23 PM   #107
fhreptiles
to be fair that part was left out of your screen shots..ANyway BIll i sent you an email i guess before i read this post.i hope ya read it!IM not trying to go back and forth sorry for name calling over your past... this situation has nothing to with your past that was overstepping on my behalf...i dont have a problem saying that truthfully.i was just offended by you and your rude assumptions..after losing an animal and money to you in the deal that im sure no one had any malicious intent..or wanted to happen..though this snakae deal was a crapshoot..i do sincerely mean it when i say sorry for knocking your past..thats just a shitty thing to do.

Old 07-13-2019, 07:07 PM   #108
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Monologue View Post
Given how sarcastic and verbally abusive Mr. Whipple is in some of those texts, I'm not inclined to sympathy. Frankly, I'm inclined to believe that he simply has some sort of chip on his shoulder that he's taking out on someone he wants to believe has it coming. Mr. Gangemi's refund offer sounds to me to be generous compensation.

They look to me like the same snake, one picture taken with a good camera in good light, and one not.
I agree. Mr. Gangemi showed great customer service, a willingness to go the extra mile.

Old 07-13-2019, 07:20 PM   #109
amazingreptiles4u
I dont normally write things about people. But I've done a tone of business with Billy over the last few years. He has been the best person I've bought Reptiles from. He's always answered any call or text and always taken care of any doa that have arrived without question. In my book he's 100% and I would recommend him to anyone looking for animals.

Old 07-13-2019, 11:42 PM   #110
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingreptiles4u View Post
. . . . and always taken care of any doa that have arrived without question.
How often has that happened? It's nice that he took care of the DOAs for you, but kind of alarming that it happens at all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!