Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 36 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2012, 12:53 AM   #351
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by DISCERN View Post
Exactly John!! Your last two sentences echo the fact that facts are not being focused on with those who wanna drag this thread, on and on, and on, and on....

Good post my friend!
I don't think anyone is saying they are for sure infected... just that they could be and are showing symptoms of being infected. I think most people are upset with Jerry because he was tip toeing around a refund. Stu didn't have those snakes very long and since many people can vouch that Stu is no amateur I'm sure nothing happened to those snakes in the short period of time at his house.

Old 03-05-2012, 12:55 AM   #352
JerryKruse
Hi Christina,

yes, I will be getting these snakes back once Stu is refunded in-full by month end. I plan on keeping these animals separate, meaning at the OTHER end of the house, yet keep them as I originally did post-hatch up until I sent them to him. Luckily I won't have anything available zonata-wise until WAY after 6 months from now, so thats not something I'm too worried about with respect to time. As far as advising others about this matter that several specimens were in-question and what that means for all my others which demonstrate nothing more than optimal health....well....probably Obama knows by now. =) Either way I don't feel it is this dreaded ZD, however I will treat these specimens as such and see how they progress over time. Glass is half-full as far as I'm concerned -- the Giants won and baseball season is right around the corner. Party-on Garth!

Old 03-05-2012, 12:59 AM   #353
JerryKruse
....never be "sure" of anything Christina. Slippery slope. And I wasn't tiptoe-ing.....it was more of a runway sashee....lol. Okay, seriously.....again, I don't react with haste. Not to rhetorical or redundant, I just didn't react as quickly as expected and it was taken as something else. Tough for some to swallow perhaps, but not every situation is a one-size-fits-all nor do we as humans all react the same way to different situations. By the way, you have a ball python around your neck.

Old 03-05-2012, 01:03 AM   #354
laterob
with Christina. This never had to come to the BOI in the first place. Jerry, it seems, had the chance to make this right way back when. I hope that the snakes recover. I became interested at what appears to me to be Jerry trying to get out of refunding Stu. The disease coments take the light off of how poor Jerry's customer service was, in this particular transaction. I'd be really worried if I was Stu, was confident in my husbandry, pointed out dissatisfaction in my purchase 10 days after receiving it, and experienced the runaround he's gotten here.

Jerry/Stu : are you satisfied with the return/refund process? Did you agree to one? Jerry....why a refund at the end of the month....what if the animals die before then?

Like I said, I hope they make a full recovery....this whole process leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Old 03-05-2012, 01:04 AM   #355
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
Hi Christina,

yes, I will be getting these snakes back once Stu is refunded in-full by month end. I plan on keeping these animals separate, meaning at the OTHER end of the house, yet keep them as I originally did post-hatch up until I sent them to him. Luckily I won't have anything available zonata-wise until WAY after 6 months from now, so thats not something I'm too worried about with respect to time. As far as advising others about this matter that several specimens were in-question and what that means for all my others which demonstrate nothing more than optimal health....well....probably Obama knows by now. =) Either way I don't feel it is this dreaded ZD, however I will treat these specimens as such and see how they progress over time. Glass is half-full as far as I'm concerned -- the Giants won and baseball season is right around the corner. Party-on Garth!
Hey that's great your taking the right precautions even if you don't think it's ZD. You got my respect for doing that (not that you care LOL)! Also glad your taking care of Stu.

Old 03-05-2012, 01:22 AM   #356
Show Me
Quote:
....never be "sure" of anything Christina. Slippery slope. And I wasn't tiptoe-ing.....it was more of a runway sashee....lol. Okay, seriously.....again, I don't react with haste. Not to rhetorical or redundant, I just didn't react as quickly as expected and it was taken as something else. Tough for some to swallow perhaps, but not every situation is a one-size-fits-all nor do we as humans all react the same way to different situations. By the way, you have a ball python around your neck.
Ya that ball python is always around my neck, he's parasitic and hard to get rid of. LOL. Rob brings up a good question...what are your going to do if the snakes die before you get them back or if they die before the end of the month?

Old 03-05-2012, 01:48 AM   #357
JerryKruse
Well naturally Christina, I'd do what anyone else would do -- shut down my Fauna account, buy a one-way ticket to Brazil, change my name to Kiko, dona fake moustache and become a bartender. =)

Seriously though, Stu and I are putting things in writing -- he agrees to maintain them in the best possible care and I will be sure to have him refunded by month end. Like Ive said before, I really don't want to discuss this personal matter in public. But I can assure you that Stu and Ihave made equal arrangements and we have a better understanding of eachother and what expectations we have going forward. Yes, we do intend to remain "friends" going forward and potentially make some milksnake exchanges in the near future. What's funny is that Stu and I are in a much better place than some of the contributors of this thread at this point in time.

Old 03-05-2012, 01:53 AM   #358
JerryKruse
....oh, and I personally don't feel as if any of them will die. I think Stu can manage that end of it within what he can control -- I'm sure if they demonstrate any further unusual behavior (which I doubt they will), I know in my heart of hearts that Stu would contact me. At this point IF it did happen, it would be no one's fault and i'd take it as a loss. There, now no more talking about it. Bad ju-ju.

Old 03-05-2012, 02:06 AM   #359
Show Me
Quote:
Well naturally Christina, I'd do what anyone else would do -- shut down my Fauna account, buy a one-way ticket to Brazil, change my name to Kiko, dona fake moustache and become a bartender. =)

Seriously though, Stu and I are putting things in writing -- he agrees to maintain them in the best possible care and I will be sure to have him refunded by month end. Like Ive said before, I really don't want to discuss this personal matter in public. But I can assure you that Stu and Ihave made equal arrangements and we have a better understanding of eachother and what expectations we have going forward. Yes, we do intend to remain "friends" going forward and potentially make some milksnake exchanges in the near future. What's funny is that Stu and I are in a much better place than some of the contributors of this thread at this point in time.
Brazil? Really?!!! That wouldn't be my first choice. LOL. Although I'm not sure why your not willing to discuss the details on this thread... I'm glad your working with Stu and might be able to remain friends.

Old 03-05-2012, 02:44 AM   #360
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Melissa,

if I may take the liberty of answering that question for Matt, he picked up his snakes from me personally about a week or so before I'd sent Stu his animals. =)

Jerry
Are they clutch mates? And/or keep in the same area as the ones Stu has?
Matt's look fine from the pictures.

If it is not ZD, could it be a difference in altitude and/or general air humidity? As you live on the east coast & Stu is in Texas? I am very curious about this. And I really do hope the snakes recover.

Quote:
What's funny is that Stu and I are in a much better place than some of the contributors of this thread at this point in time.
That is good news.

------
I agree though with a few other posters, Jerry when someone has concerns it is best to address them right away. Otherwise, BOI threads happen. I am glad everything seems to be working out though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!