Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 29 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:36 PM   #281
WebSlave
I guess I need to remind people that one of the most efficient ways to get banned from this site is by calling other members personally derogatory names. You can consider the first infraction as your only warning prior to being banned.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #282
Allan Bartlett
This thread should become a textbook case in business schools of how not to act as a business owner when a sale goes south. I wanna believe that maybe Jerry has learned his lesson here, but I remain skeptical. And until Stu cashes the check and it clears I am working under Reagan's notion of "trust, but verify".

Old 03-02-2012, 08:59 PM   #283
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuTennyson View Post
I just got off the phone with Jerry. We had a productive conversation. He has agreed to refund the entire amount over the next 30 days. If all goes well you will not hear from me again until then.

Thank you,

Stu Tennyson
That's great! But there is no reason for us not to hear from you until then! Fauna has lots of great threads you could contribute your knowledge to. So stick around.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:00 PM   #284
TONY D
At Bobby:

1) Maybe, but I don’t happen to see being direct as a bad thing so it wasn’t an insult.

2) Well Mitch is the one who un-apologetically called Jerry’s collection a “pathogen hotspot” so he was the obvious call out. Otherwise, I only said that “if the shoe was on the other foot Mitch would be taking a wait and see approach too.” I hardly see where this is something to take offense at.

3) I was not accusing Stu of the neglect far from it, I was just exploring how the impasse was arrived at. I tend to think that stress induced during shipment triggered some metabolic and or behavioral mods that led to the condition.

4) “All Stu has to write is that you have refunded his money and it's over.” Maybe, we’ll see.

I think that covers it. Peace Brother.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:05 PM   #285
JerryKruse
Webslave/Rich, please be sure that this is directed at both Wes AND myself. I don't take lightly to being called a scu*bag. Thanks in advance.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:06 PM   #286
Bobby O
Tony D???

“All Stu has to write is that you have refunded his money and it's over.” Maybe, we’ll see.

Are you saying there may be a part II? Gosh, please don't say that.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #287
Show Me
Quote:
Well Mitch is the one who un-apologetically called Jerry’s collection a “pathogen hotspot” so he was the obvious call out
IMO I would say that Mitch's theory is very probable.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:25 PM   #288
D. Mong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
No you are not, you are being purposely antagonistic & condescending.

Yes, Heaven forbid there would be anyone here that is "antagonistic & condescending"

~Doug

Old 03-02-2012, 10:40 PM   #289
ballpython584
This is for Tony:

Concerning Mitch and the shoe being on the other foot...do you know if a case where the shoe was on the the foot concerning an issue of this type with Mitch? If not, don't you think it unfair to make that statement with no proof or do you know Mitch that well to make that claim?

Old 03-02-2012, 11:26 PM   #290
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
Webslave/Rich, please be sure that this is directed at both Wes AND myself. I don't take lightly to being called a scu*bag. Thanks in advance.
It was directed to any and all whose foot will fit that shoe.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!