Good Guy M Beach is a Pro - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-16-2018, 02:37 AM   #1
docwolf17
M Beach is a Pro

I recently purchased a pair of dwarf Dumerils and a pair of dwarf Tarahumara boas from Michael Beach. I had numerous contacts back and forth. Before, during and after the sale. He has told me on several occasions I'm a text or email away. The snakes I received are very healthy. Properly packed and shipped. If you want to buy from a professional M. Beach is who to contact.
Thank you,
Ann Kennedy

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

Old 02-16-2018, 02:44 AM   #2
evergreenstatereptiles
I'm local in Michael's area and I think of him as a mentor, the way he represents himself, his displays and his animals at our local shows is next to none. I can always go-to him for questions and good conversation... Thanks Michael.

Shane

Old 02-16-2018, 03:05 AM   #3
docwolf17
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvergreenStateReptiles View Post
I'm local in Michael's area and I think of him as a mentor, the way he represents himself, his displays and his animals at our local shows is next to none. I can always go-to him for questions and good conversation... Thanks Michael.

Shane
Thanks Shane.

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

Old 02-24-2018, 01:10 AM   #4
Dlaurice
Glad to find this because I just wrote a glowing review of him as well. The guy is a testament to the good part of this hobby...glad I found him. Always there at the touch of a button, always ready to give advise...and he really does care about what he sells. That and my wife does not want to talk about snakes all night and he does. Great guy. Plan to meet him in person next time I go to Portland.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!