Bad Guy John Buhs, Brownsville, TX...SCAMMER?!?!? - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2018, 03:41 PM   #221
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Off a thread on BP.
Christina Draper - cdraper658@gmail.com
Christina Davis - sandhillreptilesllc@gmail.com
Dustin Draper - (678) 368-9222
Attached Images

Old 02-20-2018, 03:44 PM   #222
filenamex5100
Dustin Draper/John Buhs....if you are reading this (under multiple screen names i would assume, lol), you might want to consider that there are a few people here that will investigate what people say when it seems fishy (obviously). i hate that you are learning from your mistakes and will likely be a better scammer later on but you need to retire and get a job. put in the work like the rest of us, earn your keep, and stop trying to rob from others. this all goes without saying. and you know better because you have publicly apologized and admitted in other boi posts yet here you are again. you have a problem (habitual offender). i encourage you to seek help because the alternative is going to be jail or worse for you one day if you keep it up.

Old 02-20-2018, 03:55 PM   #223
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
i was only saying that because no neck/chest tattoo exist in the photo id picture but they do appear in later photos. yes they are for life (generally) but could be added later so its hard to match up dates via pictures unless those dates are known with certainty.

simply put...we cant rule out the lack of tattoos in the photo id as they were likely added later. that's what i was getting at with that.

also....the firearm thing. a person can legally own a fully automatic military weapon with the proper permits from BATFE. they cannot however be manufactured any longer so the ones that exist are very expensive. the trigger packs are $15-$30K for most firearms because there are only so many out there. to say he doesn't have one for sure based on finances was a little out of line from me. I'm not sure of his finances. but i can guarantee the army didn't let him keep it. lol. also...stolen valor is a crime.
I know all that, I was bieng a little vague myself but I was going based on what he said about the military letting him keep one which would be a post 1986 which is impossible because even cops and military have to give up any such weapons they have upon retirement. On another note sadly stolen Valor isn't a crime anymore. Possibly if it is used to scam for money but if I remember correctly that may not even be a crime anymore.

Old 02-20-2018, 03:59 PM   #224
filenamex5100
you are technically correct. it is a crime if someone claims any sort of valor or decoration for the benefit of anything tangible. fine line that from what i can tell wasn't crossed (in this case anyway).

Old 02-20-2018, 04:09 PM   #225
Snake-Queen
The neck tattoo may be a more recent addition.

The evidence that has been presented, IMO, means that Dustin Draper is an alias, since someone did a BG search which indicates Buhs has an arrest record. I don't recall if a search had been done on Draper, but if nothing was found, it is likely because it is an alias.

Old 02-20-2018, 04:14 PM   #226
filenamex5100
that's a great point!!

Old 02-20-2018, 04:17 PM   #227
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
The neck tattoo may be a more recent addition.

The evidence that has been presented, IMO, means that Dustin Draper is an alias, since someone did a BG search which indicates Buhs has an arrest record. I don't recall if a search had been done on Draper, but if nothing was found, it is likely because it is an alias.
I'm on my phone for the moment. Run a Google images search on Dustin Allen Draper. You will see a twitter picture of Dustin 2011 no facial hair no neck tattoo. Pre-OG.

Old 02-20-2018, 04:20 PM   #228
filenamex5100
nice!!! i think we all agree this is case closed on another (same ol) scammer.

Old 02-20-2018, 04:33 PM   #229
savagecity
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanS View Post
Last week, I inquired about 23 green anacondas this individual posted here. Took a week before I got any photos...and most of them were photos belonging to Samantha DeMarco of All Exotics SD. When pressed about this, he said it was a mistake and that his wife pulled the wrong photos...IMPOSSIBLE...as he was sending me photos via text as we spoke. What had me going was that he was offering these 23 annies for $3500 shipped. In addition, he also has (his words, not mine) a T- albino that was currently on loan to Renick Reptiles. I already knew this to be impossible, but did the legwork to verify anyway. Others will be posting their testimony to prove that this is nothing but a scam.

Be careful! Avoid at all costs!

Good 2 know!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Old 02-20-2018, 05:01 PM   #230
Snake-Queen
I stand corrected....
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina, draper, dustin