Bad Guy John Buhs, Brownsville, TX...SCAMMER?!?!? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-16-2018, 11:44 PM   #41
John buhs
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanS View Post
Ha! That's not what she says!
Maybe you should know what i told her about you.

And i dont make idle threats. I mean exactly what i say and have no problem following through with it if its justified.

Old 02-17-2018, 12:03 AM   #42
aesdemarkedd
There have been a lot of story-telling and a lot of he says and she says. Unfortunately right now, as it stands, right now, all I know is that there has been no proof shown on the table. As Dean and I were going to go in on a deal together buying, 23, well 25? I guess, green anacondas from John Buhs, from hearing the original number of greens/snakes that John had, increased, and during the phone conversation that John and I had, he said that he hd around 42 snakes/greens in his collection, which, that is a hell of a lot of mouths to feed for just it being himself and his wife, along with space and cleaning. John had stated that he has two files on his computer, the first one being his personal collection, which he had stated that my snakes looked very similar to his, (which people who have a large collection, or even not, KNOW their snakes and the differences in all of them, example: my male green anaconda, Gatsby has a more narrow snout with with a small black blush under the left eye, Spot Nose my female green anaconda has 3 spots in a slight curved angle at the base of her head and has a turquoise tinge to her chin, belly and throat when she is fired up, Diamond is a darker green with minimal orange when dark, and on the last third of her body, on the caudal dorsal side, she has 1 scarred scale that is white). I also never really received an answer for this, but I'm unsure why his wife was in his affairs with his animals in replying with his number with pictures and selling his snakes? My girlfriend who've I've known for more than two years, I would not allow her to take that type of action without me knowing or asking what the correct pictures or the correct information would be to put out.

He also stated that he had sent out his driver's license and and created and sent a sales contract as well. He stated that he guy who bought most of them was local, located in Weslaco, Texas, and his name is Jesus Valdes, I asked him if Jesus could vouch for him and show proof of the transaction and the greens that he had picked up from him. I received nothing. I also haven't received any pictures of his green anacondas, and stated that he was going to give me a green anaconda to make everything right and to prove himself. He said that he would be down in a month or so to go herping in Arizona and meet up with me to apologize and to give me the snake, for $50.00. He also told one of his potential buyers, I will not list his name here as I do not have his permission/have not asked yet as it is late, that to prove himself (John) to him, he will send or drive a green anaconda to him, no pay. My friend has not heard from him regarding this issue.

So, I asked John, regarding this matter, that he is a very good friend of mine who has been wanting green for awhile who was going to originally buy one from him until all of this happened fraud/picture scam happened and asked him to send him (one of the original buyers/my friend) the green anaconda that he was going to be giving me, and I told him to give him the same deal. As that should be no problem since he was holding one back for me anyway, I told John that this would help his case and would provide proof for everyone. I asked him to go head and ship him or drive and deliver said green anaconda next week. Shouldn't be too hard as long as everything that has been relayed to me is true. I have not has a reply to my proposition.

Old 02-17-2018, 12:42 AM   #43
John buhs
As of now. I feel no need to continue with this conversation as nothing good or productive can come of it, im stepping away from it. Yes the number increased. I felt the need to get rid of every single snake i didnt qant to keep (or need).
I will follow through with what i offered Samantha. I feel i owe her that much. She was drug into this by me unintentionally and its the right thing to do to give her a conda.
As for this discussion. Im out of it. She stated that Dean is actually a good just looking out. Ill take her word for it and let it be.

Old 02-17-2018, 01:55 AM   #44
Quote:
Originally Posted by John buhs View Post
As of now. I feel no need to continue with this conversation as nothing good or productive can come of it, im stepping away from it. Yes the number increased. I felt the need to get rid of every single snake i didnt qant to keep (or need).
I will follow through with what i offered Samantha. I feel i owe her that much. She was drug into this by me unintentionally and its the right thing to do to give her a conda.
As for this discussion. Im out of it. She stated that Dean is actually a good just looking out. Ill take her word for it and let it be.
Tlmoon had a great idea. Just post some pictures of your collection. That’s easy enough.

Old 02-17-2018, 04:52 AM   #45
John buhs
Well im solving this problem. Im only doing in person deals unless i know you. So dont contact me unless you can meet me face to face. Its far to easy for problems to occur on the internet.

Old 02-17-2018, 06:46 AM   #46
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by aesdemarkedd View Post
He said that he would be down in a month or so to go herping in Arizona and meet up with me to apologize and to give me the snake, for $50.00..
It is not a gift if you are paying even a token amount, but since I doubt he is really going to do what he says, I suppose it doesn't matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aesdemarkedd View Post
I'm unsure why his wife was in his affairs with his animals in replying with his number with pictures and selling his snakes?
Because in my opinion it is a made up story.
Quote:
You seem to be stepping out of this thread rather quickly without posting any of the proofs requested. How convenient for you.

Old 02-17-2018, 06:54 AM   #47
John buhs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
It is not a gift if you are paying even a token amount, but since I doubt he is really going to do what he says, I suppose it doesn't matter.

Because in my opinion it is a made up story.

You seem to be stepping out of this thread rather quickly without posting any of the proofs requested. How convenient for you.
I choose to not debate, argue or keep immature nonsense going. There are far better things to do. Im not really a seller so it really does not benefit anyone to continue this thread. My condas have been sold. Which means i will continue to search for what i need to purchase. If that bothers you then im sorry. I am going to do what I FEEL IS RIGHT and give samantha a conda for the mistake. You can give your OPINION but i will not entertain the nonsense that some individuals on here seem to thrive on. Im above that. So good day ma'am.

Old 02-17-2018, 08:11 AM   #48
DeanS
Quote:
Maybe you should know what i told her about you.

And i dont make idle threats. I mean exactly what i say and have no problem following through with it if its justified.
That's the problem! NOTHING you say (or do) is justified! You should just go crawl back under your rock and accept your irrelevance!

I read EVERYTHING you told Samantha about me...but if I displayed our entire conversation...it would show how polite I was...and reveal your infinite number of lies...okay...inconsistensies...no...LIES!

Old 02-17-2018, 08:17 AM   #49
FracksSake
Quote:
Legally i can go after any and all individuals who entertain and contribute to calling me a scammer when i have not scammed anybody out of anything.
I have that legal right to protect myself in a court of law. It seems some individuals think that just because nobody has went to that extent that they can do or sat whatever they want on here and elsewhere and the laws of this country dont apply to them. Thats just not the case and some may find out the hard way if this continues.

You do realize you came to a public forum right? Good luck having those laws enforced. The court will laugh at it and dismiss it in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-17-2018, 08:26 AM   #50
FracksSake
Quote:
Well im solving this problem. Im only doing in person deals unless i know you. So dont contact me unless you can meet me face to face. Its far to easy for problems to occur on the internet.

You are basically full of it and everyone here sees it. Easy way to prove yourself but you refuse to, which only leads to one conclusion ... I’ll let you be the judge of what said conclusion is in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina, draper, dustin