Merry Christmas everyone. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-25-2002, 06:23 PM   #21
HerpVenue
Quote:
More often than not, we contract things like that out.
Hey Ken,
we have a high security facility.
So when the work crew buffs the floor. We gotta get a detail to watch them and make sure they do not do anything foolish.....smart huh?

We contracted out the buffing of floors and cleaning the stairwells etc etc. But everyday I see soldiers buffing the gosh darn floors.............smart huh?

I say just fire the people and give me the money youwould have given them. I end up doing their job anyway.

Also I tried joining the airforce. They say I had flat feet and do not qualify. HUH?

Oh well. I know have a cushy job. I did not used to. But now I do. Weekends off. 8am - 4pm (usually). Not as many details.
I used to work 12 hour nights and all the holidays where I used to be. So this is quite a change.

Old 12-25-2002, 06:24 PM   #22
Ricks Reptiles
Merry xmas all!!!

And it sure won't be a real happy new year with my bolts not going to the playoffs.

But at least I can hope the Raiders get spanked in the first round.

Have a safe holiday all!!!

Thanks for giving us a GREAT place to come Rich!!!

Old 12-25-2002, 06:45 PM   #23
Adam Block
Speaking of security! For whatever reason, people seem to stay away from my place. Even the neighborhood kids won't jump my fence to get a ball they hit over. I'm sure it's not my super sweet puppy Hugo, naw it couldn't be could it?

Adam Block

Old 12-25-2002, 08:29 PM   #24
Blackwater Reptiles
Special thanks

To Rich Z for this web site and to ALL our Military Personnel wherever you guys and gals are, whatever branch of the service you may be in, you are the best.

Many of our Men and Women in uniform won't be with their families today, enjoying the peace we take (all too often) for granted.

All Americans owe you a debt of gratitude. Thank you ALL for your service to our country. Merry Christmas and may you soon be reunited with your loved ones for a holiday celebration.

The Townsend Family

Old 12-25-2002, 10:37 PM   #25
hanoverherps
Merry (snowy) Christmas To All!!

Thanks for the great asset you have provided all of us Rich! Hopefully a select few of the people that use this site will get a little something special this Christmas, a small package of common sense to use this site for what is is intended for!!! To everyone else, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Bob, Kim, and all of our family!

Old 12-25-2002, 10:43 PM   #26
CheriS
Thanks Rich for the greetings and the site.....

This site does do what no other has or I think can online... I kinda consider it like the gong show, you have some real true talent here and a "few" gongers.

The pool of people here gives you not only the info to know about other breeders/dealers, things going on in the hobby, and a level of IQ that is not the norm, (lol, I meant that in a good way) but also not much slips by them when someone plays games, and they can POUNCE!!... come on admit it, half you have P.I. licenses!

Old 12-25-2002, 10:45 PM   #27
Darin Chappell
Here's looking at a new year full of new hatchlings, new morphs, new dealings, and new friends!

Happy holidays to all, and may our guys and gals in huniform all be brought home as safely and quickly as possible.

Old 12-26-2002, 02:23 PM   #28
CheriS
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all... can we be nice for a whole week??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!