Robert Mosko - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2002, 11:46 PM   #21
Iguanachic
Merry Christmas Eve (almost)

First I must sya I am a lady not a young gentleman.Secondly I have never sent a vulgar email to anyone let alone Rob Mosko.I have all of the emails from him and my replies if he does not mind me posting them or he can post my emails himself.I do not at all claim to have done busimess with him.I do not wish to at all.I did not make it to his shop today,I got tied up buying Christmas presents at our local mall,which was packed,let alone the bad weather they have been calling for.Since it is a new store maybe that is why i did not find the store online in the yellow pages.I did not come here to "bash" anyone who does not deserve it.I just did not think lying and misrepresenting yourself is in any way a good practice of business and I was concerned about these animals well being.If he will lie about owning a pet shop whats to sya he can properly house and feed wholesale quantities of animals.Im sorry if he finds me wrong but I have yet to tell a lie to him or any one on here.I am not a large scale breeder,we are still waiting for our first clutch.My fiance and I are fascinated by reptiles and we are taking our business slow to make sure everything is done with the animals in mind.If not maybe I would just claim to be a pet shop to get cheap prices.We house 18 reptiles right now in our soon to be breeding facility.Not near what I think any of you house but it is our start.Slightly off topic,please anyone with a duerils monitor for sale contact me we have 1 male and 1 female but are looking to add a few more in the near future.Thanks everyone and sorry to hassle you during the holidays with immature people.And Rob I do not need to be vulgar,the simplest of words seem to confuse you and send you on another rampage of lies.Merry Christmas all.

Old 12-23-2002, 11:54 PM   #22
HerpVenue
Quote:
If you "know the law", then you know that it is the District Attorney that charges a citizen with a crime, based upon evidence supplied by the investigating law enforcement agency. In this case, you are alleging the crime of "Aggrevated Harassment in the Second Degree," which is a Class A midemeanor.
If this rob guy got all that stuff done in 1-2 days because someone said bad words to him........I would hate to see what they do to murderers and rapists and such.

Quote:
About my ignorance to the law, I have charged shadow1 with harassment because of all the e-mails he sent me with vulger language towards me. So I know the law.
1. You can't charge anyone.
2. Who in the world is shadow1
3. The originator of this thread is not shadow1. It is not a he.
He is a SHE

So I think someone is confused on what they can and can not do with the law.
Someone is confused on who they are charging.
Someone is confused on who they are conversing with.
Someone is confused on how reptiles get imported.
Someone is confused

Old 12-23-2002, 11:58 PM   #23
Iguanachic
shadow1@epix.net is my email but unfortunately Rob seems to confuse easily so I dont want to make it any harder.I just wanted to get the word out about him.I am not at all a vulgar person and Im not interested in playing HIS childish games.Im just glad everyone found out how fake he was.Merry Christmas Ritchie!!!!

Old 12-24-2002, 12:01 AM   #24
HerpVenue
Okay thanks for straightening that out for me.

You are a girl right?

Old 12-24-2002, 12:06 AM   #25
Iguanachic
Last tiem I checked I was a girl but Rob knows best.I better just be quiet while the harassment charges role in.If anyone wants to see our email conversations I have them all.I do not need to insult him, his IQ does that all on its own.Oka that was childish but I deserve one good dig for being called a kid and an idiot by him.Take care everyone

Old 12-24-2002, 12:14 AM   #26
gila7150
Robert Mosko,
When you get done prosecuting this criminal case you should persue civil action. I know a great lawyer who can help you with a case of this magnitude....her name is Susan Smith. You can contact her through this thread (LOL):

thread

By the way, which story is the truth:
a. You introduced bearded dragons to the pet trade and own 6 pet stores.
b. You manage the reptile dept at PetMart

Chris Raden

Old 12-24-2002, 12:40 AM   #27
HerpVenue
The Jesse Underhill Syndrome

Quote:
I have never done anything wrong and have sold hundreds of reptiles to people over the net without any complaints.
ummmm I have only sold to twenty? people +/- 10 if I am lucky. And if I had a post where someone was trying to ruin my name....They would be on here in a heart beat. You have HUNDREDS of customers...and yet no one is here to defend you?

Quote:
That's nice you got 9 years of experience with dragons but I have been breedin them for just about 24 years, so I know what I'm talking about.
Who are you again? because with 24 years under your belt...I should know you. Specially since you must be bigger than Ron Tremper.

Here is one of his adds
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=10781
Quote:
I still have the 27 adult leopard geckos for sale, this is the last week they will be up for sale. They are all 1.5 to 2 years old and are proven breeders. They have been cooled and are ready to breed now. They are all normlas but they have reduced patterns, stripes, jungle phase, lavender, high yellow, and sno. They are all hets for albino and blizzards and produce patternless and carrot tail babies. There are 27 leopard geckos and 1 adult 2 year old african fat tail gecko. PLease make me some offers on these perfect geckos. I'm open to partial trades for electronic stuff. PLease e-mail me at rob342000@yahoo.com
First you say they are normals...then you say they are het for everything and produce everything.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=10514
Quote:
I have an orange glow male with red striped running down his back and lavender side bars, he is proven. The female is a pure bred german giant and she is also proven. They have just been taken out of their colling period and are ready to breed now. I need to sell these dragons quick. The first $430 shipped gets them. Please e-mail me at rob342000@yahoo.com, i am also open to partial trades on the dragons but I don't ship first.
So you are selling your animals because of your move.....but you are taking in trades?

On 12/12 he posted that he was selling ALL his 25 leopard geckos. Some one said they just bought 11. the add can be found here.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=10513

On 12/14/02 ALL his 25 mutliplied to 31
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=10612
Maybe I took too much calculus and forgot how to add and subtract.

I am not saying he is a crook....I am just saying something does not add up.

Also he has 6 adds that say
"Wanted wholesale prices of lizards for my pet shop."
Does that mean he lied six (6) times....or does it count for just once?

Old 12-24-2002, 12:42 AM   #28
HerpVenue
Quick question
1. how far is Batavia from Rochester
2. Do they use Rochester Road Runner in Batavia?
thanks

Old 12-24-2002, 01:10 AM   #29
RollTheBoas
*Grinning

Ken and Ritchie...those replies were quite impressive....(still chuckling...)

Merry Christmas!

Old 12-24-2002, 01:14 AM   #30
Rob BryertonRKK
Happy Holidays Ritchie, Rochester and Batavia are very close. It is possible that Rochester Roadrunner would be used in Batavia. When I played softball in Batavia probably 15yrs ago it wasn't very big. No idea if it grew. Central and Upstate New York lose large quantities of people to other states every year so I doubt if it is much bigger now.
Rob

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!