Robert Mosko - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-28-2002, 02:26 PM   #71
Daniel Deisley
a bit off the subject

Hey this is a great site cuz we are able to say stuff to other people but we don't need to get into fights with everyone. Also maybe you guys should start another thread just for you argument cuz people are coming to check out this guy to see if he is a good person to deal with or not and they get all of this s*** thrown in their faces

Old 12-28-2002, 03:44 PM   #72
HerpVenue
Exactly,
and it was all started by the same guy who complained about it. (Joel)

Hey Daniel,
do you still have a deal pending with Robert?

Old 12-28-2002, 04:12 PM   #73
DarksideBoas
rob342000

Just was done reading this thread, and looked at users logged in, and "rob342000" was logged in to the forum...guess hes reading and not actually responding here??

Old 12-28-2002, 04:20 PM   #74
HerpVenue
yup I noticed that too.

and to you Joel.
You are not a bad guy. So I will not argue with you anymore on this thread. If you still want to argue lets take it to the PM. our arguements is not made for this thread.

Old 12-28-2002, 05:43 PM   #75
Darin Chappell
Joel,

I asked you an honest question, and you decided instead to attempt to attack my intelligence. I really wish you hadn't done that.

Your exact words were, "maybe this site may turn into something more than a place to pass time..."

Now, in the context in which it was written, it seemed to me that you were saying that this site was only a place to pass the time, and I certainly took THAT to mean that it was a waste of your time. After all, anything that is only good for taking up time in one's life appears to be a waste of time, as I understand the phrase.

Now, I certainly could have misunderstood you (but that would have only required clarification from you rather than an attack), or perhaps your English is not as good as it could be (my Spanish is horrible, and my Cherokee is even worse). Whatever the situation actually was, I did not attack you in the slightest, and your defensiveness appears to say volumes about you, in my opinion.

Even so, let me take this opportunity to rectify whatever mistake I may have made. Joel, if this site is nothing more than "a place to pass time" for you, why not just pass it on by, leaving it for those who find it a valuable tool exactly as it is?

I certainly hope I have not erred again, but I am sure you will let me know if I have. Let's just try to tone down the rhetoric, shall we?

Old 12-28-2002, 06:16 PM   #76
Iguanachic
Okay hello again.I wonder why he wont respond?Guess he ran out of lies.Im watching the reptiles park classifieds,all the ripoffs are on there.Figure hell make an appearance.I dont like to offend or put down people I dont know BUT,Joel - you were the first to jump at me for accusations,and you were right I shouldnt have said anything until I had proof.Well now there is proof and no one is willing to deal with him anymore.But Ritchie and everyone is still wrong.Why is that?Without opinions no facts would ever be proven.You have to guess at something to ever follow through to prove it.Also,you are selling a monitor,I was interested but apparently you dont think lies are wrong.So if you told me it was healthy and eating great and it died of parasites 2 days later I shouldnt have an opinion?Nor anyone else.This is hypothetical of course I am sure it is quite healthy.But Im just making a point.If hes wrong but you dont see it,whats to make anyone else think you wouldnt do the same.Im not trying to be rude but Ritchie has made me realize alot of people are wrong and I personally value his opinion.Hey Ritchie you dont go to the White Plains show by any chance,do you?Just wondering,if youre there you can sniff out some bad guys for me(only facts though,were not aloud to have opinions.LOL)Take care.Ill shutup now

Old 12-28-2002, 08:31 PM   #77
jusmebabe
Seanna i jumped on your post for a reason and you recognized it and acknowledged it. As for my monitor think what you may buy or dont buy no sleep will be lost. If my speaking my mind is a problem for a ad watcher so be it.. As for your hypothetical no comment is needed until you find one person who bought anything from me and was lied to, ripped off, or overcharged then don't assume anything. I'm sure the slueth would love to find dirt on me but he can't as their is none and i'm sure he's already looked high and low.. For the record Iguanachic nothing personal to you just stating facts not fiction..
"If he lied and i didn't see it then what makes people think i wouldn't"? You made comments about the guy. I said posting with out proof is wrong. Then in another post i said if he is bad he should be labeled bad. Is there something you people are seeing where i said he is a good guy or anything close to it? I think not so please try and post facts not fiction. For some reason you people keep saying i agree with lies but still i don't see where i said that it's ok. but yet you keep attributing them to me but yet no one has put up 1 quote where i was wrong. So reread my posts find where i lied then post until then don't put words in my mouth..

Darin, until you become a mind reader don't assume anything. Im glad you see where i said pass time not waste time .. Again you are assuming by saying my defensiveness speaks volumes.. I am relaxed as can be but yet you call it defensive and your friend says"yup i see that to" so since you two know me better than i do i will let you believe.. I as you say attacked your inteligence for a reason and i think you see it.. Back to the Colorado Wisconsin game as this thread should die a fast death.. Feel free to email me personally at jzyyaki@aol.com i have no problem with that. When you do please email me where i was lying please...
My last post regarding this on here..

Old 12-28-2002, 08:49 PM   #78
Iguanachic
I do not appreciate being called an "ad watcher"as if it is a negative thing.I buy what interests me and havent found my spot in breeding yet.But I will.I am sure you will not lose sleep on whether I purchase from you or not,and I dont doubt your intergrity at all.Yet I think you are rambling just to hear yourself talk.If you dont like being on here,then dont.They do you a favor of placing your ads free,making me and you(the ad placer) equal.And all you are doing is talking nonsense.You sound very intelligent and I do not mean to be insulting but you are nit picking like a child.O fcourse people are going to try and get a rise out of Rob,to see what other holes he will dig himself into.If you dont like it I dont understand why you are coming back on here?Are you forced?

Old 12-29-2002, 02:00 AM   #79
Darin Chappell
Wow, Joel . . .

That was a really impressive display there! You said nearly nothing at all and yet made it appear as though you actually answered my question!!!

You attacked my intelligence, not because you had a reason (and, no I certainly do not see something that you have yet to identify), but rather because you were wanting for something to say. You could have just shown me where I was in error (you still have yet to do that either), I would have appologized for misinterpreting, and things would have went on their merry way. Instead, you attack me personally (without knowing me at all), insinuate that I have done the same to you (when I absolutely did not), and refused to answer a clearly established question.

I have no intention to email you, as I can really expect no more from you than that to which I have already been subjected. I'll not post here again, I suppose (unless something unforseen warrants such), but I really do hope you can refrain from the personal attacks just because someone questions you in the future.

Old 12-29-2002, 11:53 AM   #80
veronica
I had bad dealing with this person as well. He cussed me out because I asked for the sex of the African fat tails he advertised and for a photo. First he called me an idiot then later a bitch. NO where in any of his postings did he post the sex of this fat tail. He only advertised that he had some 28 geckos for sale and listed the types he had. Never once saying what the sex was of any of them. HE kept emailing me saying i was an idiot and needed to stop wasting his time and that I needed to learn how to read. It wasnt till i sent him the exact copy of his posting that he stoped being so rude to me. I sent all of his emails onto the moderater for this board but as you can all see nothing was done about him and hes still on the board.
So buyer beware. I suggest we all just ingore this fool and dont respond to any of his postings at all.
Veronica

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!