Robert Mosko - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-29-2002, 12:03 PM   #81
veronica
oh wow i find this so amusing that this joker is going into the academy? (rob324000) well dah theres the reason why we have so many problems with the police force. look what they recruit? a guy who says he owns the pet shop "pet mart" because he runs the reptile dept? ummm dude... first thing you need to learn in the academy is if your name is not on the papers to the building and your not the owner than you cant call yourself the owner. Ever hear of the word "manager?" Sounds more like your are the reptile manager. gesssss and he tells me in emails to get a life and learn how to read etc.. yeah dude we know who really needs to get a life and to learn how to read.
I own and operate 2 businesses and there is allot of paper work involved in started your own business. So untill you have filled out and file your quarterly taxes, file a fixtious name and all that other fun stuff then you can say your the "owner". and they say blondes are dumb...gessssss

Old 12-29-2002, 12:26 PM   #82
HerpVenue
Hi Veronica,
make sure to put your full name on your posts or better yet, put it in your signature. Because the rules of the BOI call for full names. Anyway we would love to see a couple e-mails copied and pasted.

Old 12-29-2002, 02:02 PM   #83
veronica
I'll have to dig around for them. I did delete most of them but i also forwarded some to a friend of mine because I was so floored about how rude he was to me just for asking the sex of the AFT.
She also emailed him about the AFT to see what he would say but i dont think he ever replied to her email.. I'll have to ask her again when i see her.
Veronica Davidson

Old 12-29-2002, 07:06 PM   #84
ms_terese
Back to the rob thing...

Not that I didn't enjoy Joel's digression into.....whatever that was, but a few questions:

Iguanachic, did you end up visiting the store in Batavia? Have you been contacted about the harassment charges that rob said he made the report on?

Chameleonman said:
Quote:
i saw an ad of his that said he needed to sell, caz in january he was goin to police accademy, and i trusted that and trade with him some stuff for 10 gecko, and he gave me 11 so i think he is an alright guy, but still he should have just posted what he was really about, and not make up stories about how he needed to sell these reptiles
Daniel Deisley said:
Quote:
I have never bought from him but i am going to because i trust him. We have worked out a deal. I think that some of the adds are odd but i think that he is for real.
I've just got to say my piece about this. Everyone is entitled to buy from whomever they wish to buy from, but I implore people to think about whom they support in this industry. People who lie about their history, their animals, their experience...do you really want to give them your money and help them earn a living so that they can continue thinking that deception like that pays off? There is overwhelming evidence that rob has lied about many things other than owning the store. That's not a mistake, that's a character flaw. There are so many people in the herp industry that are irreputable and take advantage of people, is it not in everyone's best interest to support the people who don't resort to lying as a business practice?

OK, I'll get off my soapbox and stop pontificating now....

Old 12-29-2002, 08:32 PM   #85
gila7150
Well said Terese! I agree 100%.
Especially with something as readily available as leopard geckos. When you have so many breeders/vendors to choose from why would you decide to purchase from anyone with a less than stellar reputation.
.....even if they were het for everything

Chris Raden

Old 12-29-2002, 08:59 PM   #86
veronica
Warning! Ignore it and it will go away

Well, like I said.. if we all just ignored him and didn't buy from him he would stop posting here.
Same goes if you "own" a pet shop. Just don't buy from them and eventually they will be forced to go some place else or shut down.
Let him be a pet shop owner or a cop or whatever his mind makes up this month. Just dont buy into it and warn people.
Reputation is everything when your starting a business wether its online or in the outside world. Don't support him and his fantasies and he wont thrive.
Buy from people who are reputable and will not give you a hard time when you ask information about the animals. Anyone selling should be able to provide an up to date photo of the animal and should give you some sort of guarantee.
Veronica Davidson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!