Merry Christmas everyone. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-25-2002, 10:40 AM   #11
gcsreptiles
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Old 12-25-2002, 10:47 AM   #12
HerpVenue
Play Nice together?
What are you...on crack?

I did a deal with a guy named Kris Kringle and my snakes are not here yet.

To top it off... it is Christmas
The snow is falling HARD, and I gotta go to work because I have snow detail.
So I will be shoveling the sh!t all day long. I did not want a white Christmas....I am from the philippines and Arizona since the fourth grade for heavens sake. What is up with this crazy white stuff.

Just Kidding everyone.

I am not really grouchy today. I am just pretending.
It is a nice white Christmas. To bad I still gotta go and shovel the sh_t.

see ya

Old 12-25-2002, 11:28 AM   #13
Arboreals of the Rainforest
Happy Holidays Everyone.

From the Bowles family.

Old 12-25-2002, 11:42 AM   #14
Gary Walsch
Hey Ritchie,

I ordered a pair of Colombian boas from that Cluas guy a couple of years ago and all I got was raindeer poop, and there was'nt even any styrofoam in the box. I would not reccommend this guy for shipping herps. But from what I hear he is a very nice guy, quite jolly !!

Gary

Old 12-25-2002, 12:19 PM   #15
thomas davis
merry christmas all,,,sure wish it would snow here in houston oilwell,,peace thomas & sheri T&S reptile farm

Old 12-25-2002, 12:53 PM   #16
KelliH
Wink

Merry Christmas everyone!

Old 12-25-2002, 01:25 PM   #17
Satyrday Reptiles
We had to work today! (At least we snuck out early...)
Merry Christmas to everyone out there and
Happy Festivus - for the rest of us!!
(:
Be Safe!!

Liz and Matt

(Elizabeth Craig)

Old 12-25-2002, 03:35 PM   #18
Ken Harbart
Quote:
The snow is falling HARD, and I gotta go to work because I have snow detail.
Snow detail??? LOL... you should've joined the Air Force! Granted, there's been times we've had to spray paint the snow to make it white again, but I've never had to shovel or plow it. More often than not, we contract things like that out.

Anyways, Merry Christmas to everyone.

Old 12-25-2002, 05:55 PM   #19
Adam Block
What more can I ask for? The sun is shinning! The temps are cool in the low 70s but still not bad! And I'm going to chill out and watch Ice Age with the kiddos in a bite. Life isn't so bad despit all the bitchin I do for effect!!!!!!!!

*****ATTENTION***** (Couldn't do that on KS either!!!!)

Most of all (well not really but high up there) Thanks for having us Rich! You've done a lot for the reptile hobby and I like you regardless of what I say!

Adam Block

Old 12-25-2002, 06:22 PM   #20
BAREPAPABEAR
Merry Christmas to all!!!!! I must say that I am a little jealous of all the people with snow!!! If you live somewhere with too much PLEASE send it to Phoenix!!!!Its not Christmas without it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!