Dave Torro (good guy) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-26-2002, 12:51 PM   #1
Kevin Kaley
Dave Torro (good guy)

Met Dave in the sticks of Groveland, Fl to buy a pair of emerald tree boa's from him. And he has been very informative in helping me achieve proper humidity, temperature and getting them to eat. Will buy from him again. Thanks Dave

Old 12-26-2002, 01:50 PM   #2
Mike Beard II
I have seen many good things about him on corallus.com as well. He seems to be a good guy from what I have read anyway. Some friends of friends of mine have animals from him and love them as well. Great choice.
Thanks for sharing.

Old 12-26-2002, 02:07 PM   #3
RollTheBoas
WebAddie?

Does dave have a website as well that you can share??

Old 12-26-2002, 03:13 PM   #4
Kevin Kaley
I don't know about a website, but if you do a search of his name here at fauna, you will find pictures of the emeralds he has. And sense you can find it on fauna anyway, i don't think he will mind me giving you his email. DTBull@aol.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!