Adult male High color beardie for sale - name the price! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2004, 07:12 PM   #1
dmlove
Adult male High color beardie for sale - name the price!

I have a adult male Jemfire X Chris Alen Orange Male. He has great light orange on him, with a reddish orange beard. He has a LIGHT orange/pastel body. I purchased him from Foxfire dragons for $200.00, but will definetly sell him for less. He wants to breed BAD, and he has gotten with one of our females, but we already purchased another male, so we are letting him go. He likes his space, and is territorial, but is fine when he gets out. He is about 17 inches, and just around a little over a year. Email me at dmlove660@yahoo.com if you are interested, and name the price - BUT MAKE IT REASONABLE! or check out our website for babies at www.kdrkreatures.com .

Thanks
David
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-24-2004, 10:50 PM   #2
Mark1
I'll buy him for 80 dollars

Old 12-24-2004, 11:21 PM   #3
dmlove
Dragon

Sorry, I am not giving him away that cheap. He is at least worth $150.00. This is an amazing bloodline.

David - KDRKreatures
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread