Bad Guy Kati Ge North sea dragons - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-17-2018, 06:28 AM   #21
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Seller has sent me a new message saying that she will register and post today.
Kati, the seller, has lost some credibility as far as I am concerned. She said she would register and respond yesterday and has not done so. (I actually went and checked to make sure that it is not still Sunday in Germany because of time differences and all that, and it is not).
I know, it is a small thing, maybe she had something to do. But if someone tells me they are going to do something, and they don't do it, it makes it more likely (to me) that they might do the same to a buyer.

Christie, when is the decision due from PayPal?

Old 12-17-2018, 09:57 AM   #22
Redsky29
paypal has to Jan 18th to make a decision but hopefully it won't take that long generally it's about 10 business days hoping to hear something back from paypal end of this week early next week.

Old 01-09-2019, 01:35 PM   #23
Redsky29
Ok so to update everyone I have canceled the paypal dispute and made amends with Kati. After having this dragon almost 30 days I jumped the gun and her color is actually coming back in. It will probably never come back in fully but she is for sure the dragon I paid for which was my main concern. I have apologized to Kati for all the stink I caused with all of this. I wasn't thrilled with her being washed out and when I opened the box I was so upset I did not consider she handed those dragons to the shipper 6 days before they arrived to me. It took a nice amount of time for sizzle to rebound from that trip. In the future I will not rush and make hostile post and apologize to all of you as well as Kati.

Old 01-09-2019, 02:13 PM   #24
KatiGe
Hi everybody.

Lucille, you are right, I said I register and didn't do it yet. I was just too busy around Christmas and had so many things to care about, so I forgot about it. I did now.
We solved our problems and explained to each other what happened. It's all good now, the dragons are fine and beautiful. After a long travel they are often weak and don't show any color at all.

I think it would be better to delete this whole threat, is that possible?
Cheers, Kati

Old 01-09-2019, 02:16 PM   #25
Redsky29
I agree it should be deleted.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Old 01-09-2019, 02:26 PM   #26
Lucille
BOI threads are not deleted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!