Bad Guy Ricky Pellechia AKA Rick's Reps - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #11
DiamondDen
The dragon in the video is not as nice in the pictures up on the ad and if you full screen the video you can see what looks to be colored eyes (not full black) but i have a 32 inch lcd for my computer screen so that might help me see the eyes better, however i dont see how he edited the pics to appear to have brown eyes? you told him he had solid black eyes color aside if someone ask's about black eyes and you say yes the dragon needs to have black eyes, he asked this for a reason he wanted a high quality trans with black eyes, maybe it was an oversight but the color in the pics is not as nice as the new pics or as the dragon in the video maybe its a bunch of things such as the sand that you where useing and the stress and being cold but theres a big difference in color, if your so sure that he is the nice color the best thing would be to walk the BUYER through making the dragon happy so he will show his true color if then the dragon still looks to be more brown and less red then he was sold as then you should consider working with the buyer either by a partial refund to make up for the color and eye's or by just a refund and the buyer sending him back, i have sold many animals to andrew and have seen him buy many animals with very little to no issues i dont see him editing the pics so he can return the dragon this dragon is full brother to a dragon i had named kathcup and have seens pictures of him for awhile now and how he looks with andrew is kinda of upsetting to me even as i almost purchased him because i new what the genetics can do.

Old 04-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #12
joker040191
as you can see in my pics the dragon is not full trans as stated even by another person. We can go back and forth on the color in which he is not the color you portrayed in the pics but that as it seems is irrelevant to you but the concrete proof is the dragons eyes which are not solid black.. all im asking for is a refund as he is not what you told me he was and I will ship the dragon back to you.. its that simple and can be solved quickly

Old 04-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #13
OgleRpets
Here is my opinion, I watched the video and have seen all the pictures and that dragon doesn't look trans in any of it. Even if labeled a partial trans I think it would be unfair. The only thing that even looks partial is the half black eye. So I would mark it myself as a hypo het trans. In the video the dragon looks yellow/orange which is not the red of the for sale photos.

I think the buyer deserves a refund and to be able to ship back the dragon that was clearly misrepresented.

Old 04-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #14
mikepanzarella
Ive never had a transaction with Andrew personally but do know him from a few local groups,and he lives about 15 minutes away.
we have talked a few times about Dragons,and some random stuff hes always been very nice to me.
now with the color issue aside cause yes alot of factors play into how bright they will be Ect. Why was this dragon sold with full black eyes.Andrew did ask that question specifically and in all the pictures Posted only show the one black eye or in the bath to far away to really tell the other eye isnt black.
That in my opinion is misrepresenting the animal. my suggestion would be to refund him ASAP and have him ship the dragon back tomorrow.I think you should be responsible for the shipping back because the dragon was misrepresented.

Old 04-10-2013, 04:36 PM   #15
aSnakeLovinBabe
This is a clear case of misrepresentation of a dragon. The color and the eyes.... both of them. It looks to me like someone found the saturation button on their photo editing program and overdid it a little.

Old 04-10-2013, 04:40 PM   #16
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick's Reps View Post
In these two following videos you can see that i have shipped successfully to satisfied customers who received their dragon as described i would not lie about a dragon
Well, I guess that says it all. It's not like we've ever seen a precedent for a seller doing right by past customers, only to drop the ball with a new one. Nope. Never happens.

Now, back to reality. Your buyer asked, "Also does he have solid black eyeS?" To which you replied, "Yes, he is translucent..." As the animal clearly only has one black eye, you lied when you said, "Yes". Simple as that. You misrepresented the animal. I doubt that it's just a random coincidence that you happened to only supply close-up pics of the eye that happens to be black.

Old 04-10-2013, 04:53 PM   #17
joker040191
Even that eye is only partially black I will post a pic when I get back home

Old 04-10-2013, 05:39 PM   #18
Reptilemanshawn
I don't believe this I purchased a orange tiger leatherback for. Rick and he described the dragon perfectly and everybody I ask say he's a awesome seller so come on stop shit talking and stop hating the dragon I purchased he describe perfectly when the dragon heated up it look better then the pics he shown me

Old 04-10-2013, 05:41 PM   #19
Reptilemanshawn
Stop hating man I bought a dragon off of Rick and he described it perfect when I received the dragon the dragon actually look better than he told me so come on now

Old 04-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #20
joker040191
im glad you had a good transaction with Rick.. but i did not as i stated and as the pics show he is in the wrong and is not doing anything to fix the problem.. nobody is "hating" on him i just want a refund as this dragon clearly was mi-represented

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!