How do i post pictures - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-01-2008, 10:30 AM   #1
bigdee
How do i post pictures

I tried copy and paste link but the box with the red x appears instead of the pics

Old 09-01-2008, 10:33 AM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
you have to first upload the pictures to a photo hosting service. Photobucket is a good one.

Then you copy the URL's they give you for the image, or the BBC code ( for forums, The HTML is for websites)

Your code should look like this WITHOUT the *'s (they are there to SHOW you the code, otherwise, youd just see an image in its place remove all of the *'s before you continue)

[*img*] http://pics.livejournal.com/mooingtr...c/000rqb1f.jpg[*/img*]
If you do it right, you will see this

Old 09-01-2008, 01:35 PM   #3
MicroZooKits
And if the image is already hosted somewhere (myspace, your website ect) you can right click it, select "copy image location" and then just click the button when posting and "paste" what you copied.

Old 09-01-2008, 03:32 PM   #4
hhmoore
You can also attach images from your computer. There are size limits, so you may have to make the pictures smaller; and the amount of file storage you are allowed varies by membership level.
To attach images:
1) you need to start with the New Thread or Post Reply buttons...you cannot attach images in the Quick Reply window.
2) after you compose the body of your post, scroll down to the "Additional Options" section. Click on "Manage Attachments".
3) click "Browse", then find & select the image from your files
4) click "Upload"
5) click "Close this window"
6) click "Submit"

Old 09-02-2008, 06:45 AM   #5
crotalusadamanteus
OR......Just kidding. Looks like they about covered it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!