9 Mo. ARU GTP High Blue/High White Line NOT FOR SALE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 03-10-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
SManheim
9 Mo. ARU GTP High Blue/High White Line NOT FOR SALE

Very docile, extremely healthy ARU, CBB not a farm raised animal. Asking $300 + shipping . No trades or low offers. This Aru's mother, grandmother, and great grandmother were all solid blue. Picture available on request to serious buyers only. This GTP is unsexed and feeds on hoppers. I feed about every other week or until the snake defecates. Most the time the snake is very docile and with age, like many Arus it will be even more docile. The animal is still yellow, but the colors seems to be changing weekly. At maturity you can expect a lot of blue hues. This is a perfect addition to and experienced keepers collection. I do accept paypal. I also take credit card. Send me your zip for a shipping quote. Thanks. Green Tree Python (ARU) will not last long.

If you are looking for high end genetics for your next breeding project this is the ARU to grab. PM, EMAIL - I will respond asap! This is a perfect snake and I am hesitant to sell. First come first serve!

I have decided to keep this snake. I already felt bad dropping the price so low and now will just keep her so I can see the blue.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2011, 08:55 PM   #2
sbk94
pics please of the generations please. becles13@msn.com
Thanx,
Steven

Old 03-12-2011, 06:23 AM   #3
tkilgour
She is off today and will not be at the shop. However, I. Have permission to email scarletts photos to you and will do so in about an hour. Thanks

Old 03-15-2011, 07:46 AM   #4
SManheim
This yellow glow worm is still available. High end genetics for a fair price, you can't go wrong. This is a CBB animal, not farm raised and an aggressive eater.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-15-2019, 05:29 AM   #5
buss297
I'm interested if still available. Lmk if you have a Facebook. I don't get on here often. Thankyou

Old 11-15-2019, 11:23 AM   #6
MartyJC
This ad is EIGHT YEARS OLD

Old 11-15-2019, 10:11 PM   #7
buss297
I seen that. No idea why it came up on my feed...lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!