thereptileroom = cheat of the month - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum > FaunaTopSites Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaTopSites Feedback Forum Any issues related to the FaunaTopSites listings are welcome to be posted here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 08:06 PM   #41
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O
Wow...........I am going to say this here..........My thoughts on a few things are changing and it is for the good. THANKS GUYS!!!
All differences aside, what's right is right Gary. No one has ever accussed you of dishonesty before that I can remember and I am in agreement with everyone else, it's not happening here.

Old 02-02-2006, 09:37 PM   #42
Gary O
Thanks man.

Also I do not mind at all this thread stays and stays the way it was posted. People will open it and read it, and see the truth.

Old 02-02-2006, 10:53 PM   #43
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
Jim,
After reading your post I agreed with you. However, the hard part was deciding what kind of warning points the guy qualified for. Quite frankly, IMO 1 warning point for posting a BOI topic in another forum didn't seem sufficient. (I agree with you that this certainly wasn't an "accident"...especially since he posted a similar topic in the past (even though no one seemed to notice). In the end I decided on "Name calling and general derogatory statements" not because it was necessarily the most fitting penalty, but because it is applicable and the number of warning points seem more appropriate given the nature of the infraction (IMO at least).

I will leave it up to Rich as to whether or not he wants to move/remove this topic, or modify my approach to the problem.

Well you know being that I see worse every day I really didn't see it as name calling. But then again I haven't been around here much so I am really jaded on the whole name calling issue.

Though I do understand that if you do call someone a name you are fined and suspended. Not a bad concept really as it will encourage more to post. Though I bet a lot of people have bitten through their tounge's due to this (myself being included in that group). Kind of neat trying to tread lightly and keep things on the up and up though, makes me think and knock some cobwebs off the old grey matter.

Old 02-03-2006, 12:44 PM   #44
FCesaro
Garbage deleted. I don't think anyone really needed to read that stuff here.

Old 02-03-2006, 02:53 PM   #45
Laura Fopiano
and what R U

I would suspect troll, but won't out and out say it...........

Old 02-03-2006, 02:56 PM   #46
Chameleon Company
Another one bites the dust. Could this thread rate as "killing two birds with one stone?" Going for three ..... "here kitty kitty" ......

Old 02-03-2006, 03:08 PM   #47
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamco
Another one bites the dust. Could this thread rate as "killing two birds with one stone?" Going for three ..... "here kitty kitty" ......

Kitty, Kitty, Bang, Bang............

Old 02-03-2006, 03:12 PM   #48
BufoToxin
wonderful examples of their sources.

Old 02-03-2006, 03:27 PM   #49
Laura Fopiano
Frank

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCesaro

Even quoted, that sort of language was an eyesore. So excuse me if I remove it. - WebSlave

Nice launguage, but this isn't the "war room"!!!!!

Old 02-03-2006, 03:33 PM   #50
psilocybe
Please do not judge TRR on the postings of Fcesaro. His post was not encouraged nor condoned by ANY of the members or staff on TRR. While we cannot control what members of our site do on other sites, we do not encourage this kind of behavior from them AT ALL.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread