Good Guy Susan Willis at Willis Wildlife Enterprises, Great person!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
bloodybaroness
Susan Willis at Willis Wildlife Enterprises, Great person!!

Just picked up a male corn snake hatchling from Susan the transactions was wonderful! Great communication and excellent shipping.

Highly recommended!

Old 08-02-2010, 04:20 PM   #2
sinisterserpents1
I receieved 3 corns from Susan @ Willis Wildlife and couldn't be happier!! Great shipping also. Thanks!!!!

Old 08-23-2010, 02:32 AM   #3
Reptileman81
Just going to jump on here. I have had a few different transactions with Susan. All have been excellent!!! The latest was a group of 4 babies that were delivered to the Corn Supper. She gave me a 5th one for free cause she was a little male heavy. What a sweet women she is. To show even more how sweet she is she had donated some stuff to the raffle that night. I was fortunate enough to win some of these as well.

Thanks a bunch Susan. You are one Classy Lady.

Old 09-06-2010, 01:31 AM   #4
wstphal
Bought some super OOE babies from Susan. They are big, feeding well, easy transaction, no fuss no muss & great snakes. I'd go to this lady again for more purchases.

Old 09-06-2012, 01:58 PM   #5
chris1968
just received my share of a collaboration clutch Susan and I had this year. Well fed, feeding/shedding report for each as well as handwriiten comments on them. Can't ask for anything more AND she takes amazing photo's too. I've known Susan via Cornsnakes.com for years and I highly recommend her

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!