Ladies if you like snakes, lets chat - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 06-12-2010, 02:23 AM   #1
Southern Wolf
Ladies if you like snakes, lets chat

I told Lucille Id do it... so here I am.

Ladies... for a limited time only, you can get me for just the low price of a PM. Ok.... Im not quite that cheap and easy... but ya never know what could transpire from a PM.

If you would like to chat about snakes or just want to chat... drop me a line.

For the most part Im pretty outgoing. I have way tooo many snakes (depending on who you talk to) and I enjoy camping & hiking, and I am also big into photography. I enjoy making folks laugh so dont be surprised if I catch you off guard.

Im looking for someone that is interested in snakes, likes the outdoors, roughly between the ages of 25-45, not allergic to kittys, and likes to laugh. Im not really looking for a smoker...sorry ladies.. but it really is like kissing an ashtray.

A lil more about me

Occupation: Federal Correctional Officer / Small time snake breeder
What snakes do you own?: Corns, Kings, Milks, Hoggies, Boas, Balls, Gophers, Bulls, Rats, Racers
Why do you keep snakes?: Everyone has cats and dogs... I want to be different. Plus Im addicted
What other animals do you have?: Cats, dogs, fish, rodents, roaches, tarantulas, scorps, cresties, leos
What other hobbies do you enjoy?: Nature Photograpy, hiking, camping

**Drumroll please**

Now introducing....... ME

Old 06-12-2010, 02:35 AM   #2
Southern Wolf
Some baby photos of the kids

Old 06-12-2010, 02:41 AM   #3
Southern Wolf
Some of the collection

Old 06-12-2010, 03:12 AM   #4
Southern Wolf
And one of my videos.... Im still trying to get my video quality to match my photography quality

Old 06-12-2010, 06:11 PM   #5
Southern Wolf
So I get a message that states "you have no shame" and I know they were only kidding because of the amount of LOL's in the message... but it did get me to thinking.

When it comes to a beautiful woman that likes reptiles... nope... no shame at all.

So since I have no shame... here's what Im gonna do. Ladies... its up to you when I quit. I have more than enough photography to keep this thread alive for the next 8 years without you ever seeing the same photo twice (last count was over 25,000 images). Whenever I feel the need... I will be sending all the beautiful ladies here a virtual flower via my photography OR showing you a wonderful location that you could have seen if you would have been by my side. I will continue to do this either until one of you snags me up or someone local does.

So... I have put myself out there... Im just asking you to take a leap of faith in private. You never know if you can fly if you dont first jump. You never know.. you may be soaring with the eagles. Send me a PM if your interested in chatting or getting to know me better.

I stumbled across this scene while I was hiking a trail. I dont normally shoot man made items but there was something about the serene atmospher of the pond and the rock building that I just had to shoot it. The birds were chirping and it was a beautiful location... however you were not there to enjoy it with.

Would you like to join me on my next trip? Take that leap of faith and lets see if something happens.

Old 06-14-2010, 12:31 AM   #6
Southern Wolf
Ladies.... I hope your day is going well. If not then maybe this will help bring a little smile to your face.

Old 06-15-2010, 03:10 AM   #7
Southern Wolf
I have had something brought to my attention. That maybe some ladies dont want to put themselves out there (even via PM) due to prior track records with guys... and they may be unsure of what I am after.

What I am after is very simple... Im looking to chat and see if a friendship can develop. Im looking to see if we have enough in common to move from friendship to dating. If we have enough in common to discuss dating then will it be enough to sustain a long distance relationship.... if so, then Im just looking to let the cards fall where they may. Maybe something long term will work out, and we will both be that person that the other one has been searching for.

But in the beginning... all I am asking for is friendship and conversation.

You have nothing to fear by contacting me... there will be no rejections because Im looking for friendship first, Im looking to get to know you.... then see where it goes. The absolute worst case scenerio is we just become friends, have some good converstaions and make each other laugh.

You have nothing to loose by taking a chance and shooting me a message.... but you could have everything to gain if we happen to be what we're each looking for.

Just think.... we could be enjoying this view together.

Old 06-18-2010, 04:34 PM   #8
Southern Wolf
Good afternoon to our lovely ladies.

Maybe this will brighten up your day a bit.

Old 06-20-2010, 02:58 AM   #9
Southern Wolf
For the ladies that have decided to take a chance and talk with me via PM.... this one is for ya'll. Hope you have a great day and remember.... at least one person thought about you today

Old 06-20-2010, 06:14 AM   #10
crissabella
When i'm at work today, remembering these beautiful flowers is how i'll get through the day

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!