Good Guy Barbara aka Creepy Exotics - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-19-2014, 06:58 PM   #101
P146
Thank you Creepy Exotics for my new additions!!!!!

I Recently purchased two crested geckos from Creepy Exotics from the daytona florida show and couldn't be more happy..and impressed with my purchase ..the geckos were healthy and the best I have seen in any collection imo. Very professional team her and her son were great people to deal with, alot of knowledge and very eager to answer any questions. I will definitely be doing business with them in the near future. You can't go wrong with Creepy Exotics thanks Barb great program and great collection.
Attached Images

Old 10-11-2014, 05:10 AM   #102
ughliz
A few months ago I had the pleasure of purchasing a beautiful lavender cream harlequin crested gecko from Creepy Exotics at the NARBC Daytona. There were so many stunners on the table and all in wonderful health. The beauty I took home is very calm and wonderfully handle-able. If you are interested in purchasing a gecko from them, don't hesitate! Even after I brought my gecko home, Barb was more than happy to give me more information, parent pics, and even a birth date. Wonderful people with a great business. Keep it up guys! =]

Old 10-20-2014, 06:50 PM   #103
pruitm13
What could I say about Brab and Creepy Exotics besides... I wholeheartedly believe she is the best in the business. Not only does she produce some drop dead gorgeous geckos, but she does it all with a passion and kind heart I have yet to find anywhere else. Her animals quite obviously are a part of her family, and it shows. The Crested Gecko I received from her is the happiest, sweetest, and healthiest one I have yet to meet. I plan on making many more purchases from her, and I look forward to it. "In Creepy Exotics I trust ".

Old 10-20-2014, 06:50 PM   #104
nikko49
Fast and easy to work with! Happy customer

I have a beautiful dark boy because of Barb, we worked a payment plan and everything ran smoothly! A+++++!!!!
JC Reptiles
https://www.facebook.com/crestieluv77?ref=hl

Old 10-20-2014, 07:17 PM   #105
FamilyMemberReptiles
Amazing Geckos , Great communication, And very knowledgeable ! Can't say enough good things about Barb ! I will be doing repeat business with her and recommend everyone do the same

Old 10-20-2014, 11:19 PM   #106
kcnick89
Absolutely love Barb at Creepy Exotics. I told her that I really enjoyed her geckos and that i definitely wanted to get one, but i wanted a darker specimen. About ten minutes later she sent me two links for two different geckos that were slightly different price ranges and I fell in love with the female she posted immediately.

She agreed to let me make payments on her, and once i had her paid she sent the gecko about a week later (we had a minor cold spell come through) When i received her i was amazed at how much better she looked than the pics. I dont have any of my own to share but here is the album that i was originally shown.

https://www.facebook.com/bobbiflower...1&l=f89cf0fa00

Old 10-21-2014, 12:52 PM   #107
Kab125
We love creepy exotics!

Barb is wonderful to work with and is amazing at what she does. We love our little girl that we picked up from you and have nothing but praise for the gorgeous animals that you produce! We are happy to say that we plan to buy more from creepy exotics in the future and are so excited to watch out little Athena grow. Thank you so much barb!

Old 10-21-2014, 05:43 PM   #108
Trinitario
I got my first ever Crestie from Barb, and I had a lot of questions of course. But I never felt silly asking her, and despite being in the middle of prepping for two shows at the time I was choosing between a couple of her boys, she sent me extra pictures and answered all of my questions. And still does when something comes up.

When I first met my my boy Spike I was amazed over how incredibly beautiful he was, the pictures were just not able to show him off well enough, it was love at first sight

The only negative thing I have to say, is that it is soo hard to pick one of her animals, so many gorgeous little lizards.

I can highly recommend her to anyone!

Old 10-25-2014, 09:24 PM   #109
belljar77
I purchased a lovely male crested from Barb that I picked up at the Tinley NARBC show.
Barb was very helpful, friendly and prompt with communicating during our transaction. Her geckos are amazing, and I'd be more than happy to recommend her to anyone.

Old 11-01-2014, 02:40 AM   #110
hawk2188
I recently purchased my first crested gecko from creepy exotics (Barb) and I am extremely happy with my purchase! Barb was extremely helpful with every question I had about crested geckos and always responded quickly! I really was amazed at how she continued to send messages to check up on my girl to see if she settled in ok. Definitely went above and beyond for me, especially arranging to have her son meet me to save on shipping and to help from stressing the gecko to much. Anyone looking to get a new crested I highly recommend purchasing from Creepy Exotics. You will not be disappointed!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!