Bad Guy Legal battle hindering sale- Lea Hurst and Nikki Pardalis - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-13-2014, 11:57 AM   #91
Lucille
As an appetizer, you could fill this out. It is free.
https://www.azag.gov/complaints/consumer

Old 08-13-2014, 12:09 PM   #92
Pogaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinofmen View Post
Nikki, wouldn't just sending Brittany the gecko make everyone happy? It would seem like it would to me.

Brittany: would get the gecko she paid for.

Nikki: would have her credibility restored as a ethical, moral and respectable reptile dealer.

Lea: would be relived of responsibility to return the money.

I suspect that the only reason Nikki is not willing to do this at this point, is because it would relive Lea of further burden. Nikki is obviously very hurt over the collapse of her personal relationship with Lea. At this point she just wants to hurt Lea as much as she possibly can. I would think that destroying her own reputation in the process though, would not be worth the personal gratification she is receiving from hurting Lea.

I think you make the point here though that her doing that would remove Lea of the burden of the transaction, when Nikki received no compensation for the animal; no one in this ordeal needs to be left in debt. After hearing from both sides, I do not expect Nikki to just send me Fangorn for the sake of morality. I think it's clear that the animals were left in her care and my money was taken by Lea. If she sent him to me, she would be in debt, I would be neutral, and Lea would be ahead. I'm trying to even this out, not dig someone else into a hole.

Right now my goal is to get back my money and let the two of them go about their personal lives without me causing either more trouble. My transaction was not with Nikki and she has none of my money. Lea has my money and does not have the "item" I paid for. If a shop is out of stock of something you paid for and will not be getting more in, you should be refunded. That's how I'm seeing this. The two of them can then work out which of them Fangorn belongs to.

Old 08-13-2014, 12:11 PM   #93
Pogaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
As an appetizer, you could fill this out. It is free.
https://www.azag.gov/complaints/consumer
Thank you again Lucille. I'll be filling out one of these.

Old 08-13-2014, 01:29 PM   #94
KenyaChams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
By that I mean user accounts. Selling, creating the ads or user names on this site?
No. I have had nothing to do with her faunaclassifieds account though she has logged into it on my computer before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinofmen View Post
Nikki, wouldn't just sending Brittany the gecko make everyone happy? It would seem like it would to me.
You are very much missing the point that I am not legally able to ship the gecko, even if I wanted to. Brittany seems to understand this so I am unsure why you can't grasp the legal gravity of the situation. I have already said that I intend to help this be right for Brittany but that it will take time because I am in a legal battle with Lea and have to take this one step at a time.

I am happy to answer any questions I am able to but must be vague for sensitive information until the legal side of things are taken care of. I won't be responding to personal attacks or nonsense. Brittanys best bet still remains getting a refund from Lea because I really have nothing to do with their transaction.

Old 08-13-2014, 01:40 PM   #95
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogaf View Post
Lea's reply to my previous email RE: the refund policy

I do not know if she's referring to the post or actual action that was taken. Regardless, I want to reiterate that I do not condone anyone contacting her place of business, nor do I want anyone to do so. That will not help my cause and is 100% unprofessional and unnecessary. I am trying to find a resolution without using juvenile threats or methods, no matter how unfair the situation is against me.

My next step, if no resolution is found, will be a small claims suit. If anyone would like to come forward and email me with information about the Oregon court system I would be most appreciative. I will ONLY be going forward with this legally- there will be ZERO use of any "blackmail" or shady actions.

And in regards to the emails- this is the first I've heard of any shared bank account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenyaChams View Post
I also do not condone anyone contacting Leas place of work and find that very unprofessional.

Lea and I never had a shared account for what it is worth.
Quote:
We were also not ever business partners.
Great contradiction to what Lea emailed Brittany.

Brittany, I would just sue Lea since she is the one who you did the business with. In the long run, it might be the wisest decision.

Also, Nikki is not legally obligated to send Brittany a gecko, so quit trying to guilt trip her into doing so, Sinofmen...it's a moot point, and really makes no sense in you bringing it up every chance you get.

Old 08-13-2014, 02:12 PM   #96
Lucille
I think IF Nikki is not legally obligated, she should not be guilted into sending the gecko. But whether there was in fact a partnership is a question, and we don't have enough info to figure the answer.

Old 08-13-2014, 02:39 PM   #97
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
No. I have had nothing to do with her faunaclassifieds account though she has logged into it on my computer before.

I guess it is pretty cool then that you guys shared the same birthday.

At least that is what is shown when you created your accounts several years apart.

No need to remember your significant others birthday when it is the same as your own.

Old 08-13-2014, 02:50 PM   #98
Dennis Hultman

Old 08-13-2014, 02:51 PM   #99
KenyaChams
It was pretty cool to have the same birthday but also oddly stressful; you can never properly plan out a nice day when you both are the birthday girl. To complicate things, our anniversary was three days prior to our shared birthday. Fun times!

Old 08-13-2014, 02:51 PM   #100
KenyaChams
She is a year older, by the way.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!